Project Cars

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
I have it too, but with xbox controller is too difficult to play.

FRDRICE

Retrofit Much?
ATL
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
No reason to do a dual setup as it doesn't really help much, I say either do single or triple screen setup. I have it, Stream ID: FRDRICE.

FRDRICE

Retrofit Much?
ATL
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I can't even imagine playing on a double screen setup, would probably prefer a single at that point.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
I don't know why they(PS;XBOX;ETC.) don't come out with a controller like RC cars have, I had one years ago for my PS one, but doesn't work on the later PS's models.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
No reason to do a dual setup as it doesn't really help much, I say either do single or triple screen setup. I have it, Stream ID: FRDRICE.

I don't use dual monitors for gaming. I monitor temps, teamspeak and other things on my secondary monitor.

Friend request sent.

The karts with the Xbox controller was a nightmare. The wheel really improves the feel of the game. I'm not sure I could do a dual screen setup, you would always have that line between the screens right in the center of your view.

Bezel-less setup ;)

FRDRICE

Retrofit Much?
ATL
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I don't use dual monitors for gaming. I monitor temps, teamspeak and other things on my secondary monitor.

Friend request sent.

Well that's different, typically I either use my phone or tablet depending on the sim. Also you could pick up a 17" monitor for about $50 and still have money left over for a wheel, no need to get a fancy monitor for sim apps.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Well that's different, typically I either use my phone or tablet depending on the sim. Also you could pick up a 17" monitor for about $50 and still have money left over for a wheel, no need to get a fancy monitor for sim apps.

Both monitor have to match. No if, ands, or buts!

FRDRICE

Retrofit Much?
ATL
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
For the price of a 27" 1440p monitor I can live with using my 10" tablet plus I'm using a TV at the moment until the consumer version of Oculus comes out in '16

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Anybody still play this? Cold tires don't grip for sh!t:pat: RWD cars tend to disco dance in 1st 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear till the rubber gets warm. Wish I could have proper racing wheel since Xbox controller is not that great IMO

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Anybody still play this? Cold tires don't grip for sh!t:pat: RWD cars tend to disco dance in 1st 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear till the rubber gets warm. Wish I could have proper racing wheel since Xbox controller is not that great IMO

I haven't played it in months. Have to let them tires warm up n00b ;)

I have a proper racing wheel setup... but it's taken apart and in the attic :/

Flightmaster127

Supporting Member
Vip Member
Delaware
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I do still play from time to time. Even with the wheel, which is 100% better than the controller, most of the cars are still sketchy and slide a little too easily. Also the game physics don't really handle counter steering well. You just wind up snap over steering in the opposite direction.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
I do still play from time to time. Even with the wheel, which is 100% better than the controller, most of the cars are still sketchy and slide a little too easily. Also the game physics don't really handle counter steering well. You just wind up snap over steering in the opposite direction.

I agree with everything you said. I always have to be gentle with the throttle or my car will do 360:pat:

I always see you playing Assetto Corsa on weekends.:D When I play BF4 I get the message from Steam "Flightmaster is now playing Assetto Corsa" I'm like okay good for him:wink1: