Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

lunarfaze

I am thinking about getting some 17" wheels for my sedan. I want to get some ideas on what looks good. My Civic is silver.

Please post photos of your 9th gen Civic with aftermarket wheels.

Thanks!

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Might have to google it. Not many if any with aftermarket wheels that I can remember on the site.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Did a little mock up with my RPF1, and also did a test fit as well looks dope! Wish Spring was here already...

Check out my little wheel collection! ;)

Sent from Flyy Network.

Sent from a iPhone using BAUWWWS network swag.

http://www.***************/forum/picture.php?albumid=78&pictureid=422
obviously HFP's in the last ones ^^

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Loving the RPF1s
Thanks MrsJrotax101, I'm going to do the white on white set up for now. Maybe around May or June I'll be refinishing them, powder coating into J's Racing Teal but closest I can get is Candy Teal. Stay tune!!

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Thanks MrsJrotax101, I'm going to do the white on white set up for now. Maybe around May or June I'll be refinishing them, powder coating into J's Racing Teal but closest I can get is Candy Teal. Stay tune!!

I've never been a fan of RPF1s either...but they just work so well with your car..haha

One of the Orlando guys on 8th had these teal wheels. Pretty cool

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
I wanted to do F-Zero blue but my god brother is going to do F-Zero blue on his CE28's (Will be on his TW CSX-S "was on Stancenation.com with CCW's"), and while I'm doing J's Racing Teal on my RPF1's.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Very nice!! Can't wait to see pics of both :D
Yup, we'll be doing a photoshoot soon during late spring and early summer hopefully coilovers for our 9th's are out by then..

Winnn420

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si, NAV
Body Style
Coupe
I love the look of the white RPF1's and thought about getting a set for my coupe but they don't seem to be available anywhere..

another option is buying a used set of TE37's I found, 17x7.5 and having them powder coated white with new black decals...decision decisions

Winnn420

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si, NAV
Body Style
Coupe
lol..I actually found that 17x8 set on ebay after I made the post, wasn't sure about 8" wide but its saved in my watch list while I debate

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
17x9+22 Enkei RPF1's in White will be refinished to J's Racing Teal/Candy Teal soon! Hopefully this week..

Winnn420

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si, NAV
Body Style
Coupe
Can't wait I see the pics..it looks like instead of the RPF1's I'm getting these used 17" TE37's, and they'll be refinished in white with either new blue or black decals, probably blue to math the blue lugs. I was very hesitant to buy them since they're so commonly faked but I went and looked at them in person and they have all the correct "RAYS ENG", "MADE IN JAPAN" raised letters on the inside of the hubs...so I'm most likely picking them up tonight.

Winnn420

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si, NAV
Body Style
Coupe
I was worried mainly because the decals are not from the factory because they aren't on the correct spokes but they started life as white TE37's and the previous owner polished them and replaced the decals, now they'll be white again :)