Rocket League (PC/PS4)

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I'm better than the other rookies and got another group to rage quit while my partner puttered around like a buffoon...kinda like I do when I played with @bootyluvr.

20170314221252_1.jpg

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
That must have been a fluke... Cifer0730 was with you the entire game? I don't believe it ;)

FooBird

Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
When you play again...remember I have a highly active dog that keeps me busy all the time....

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Wait. We can cross platform in that game right?!

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Could've sworn I've done it before. Damn. We should try.

FooBird

Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I'm packed full evenings until at least Monday.. Shoot me a message, I might get in to play.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I wish they would make another twisted metal. That was the first game I ever played online. Off dial up.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
You hate non-pc players that much? You own a Xbox.

Oh I was waiting for your post in this thread. Not bad on the 7 minute reply.

While I do own an Xbox One... it hasn't been on in a while and my Xbox Live membership has been canceled. I am looking to sell it. So if you know anyone spread the word :) Xbox One S 500GB edition

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Uh................

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
First 'Rocket League' Halloween event kicks off October 16th

There may be an emerging backlash to loot boxes in video games, but that isn't stopping Psyonix from hyping them up. Rocket League is holding its first-ever Halloween event between October 16th and November 6th, and it's ushering in a new event system that encourages you to earn crates. The more you play online, the more you earn a special event-only currency (Candy Corn) to spend on event-specific keys (Decryptors) that unlock crates holding Halloween-themed perks. You'll occasionally get lucky with crate drops, but you'll otherwise have to buy as many crates and Decryptors as you can.

Source: https://www.engadget.com/2017/10/15/first-rocket-league-halloween-event/