Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
people tailgate, do not use their signals at all and when ever turning onto a road from another road they always go into the far lane. This morning some asshat was tailgating the dude next to me so i just paced the dude next me and and we both kept the tailgater behind us....lol. Thankfully he stayed in the other guys lane or i would have brake checked him.

dentrecords

Polar Bear
Vip Member
you need to talk to someone by the name of sleepy :paper:

While she's been totally awesome I don't think there is any reasonable way to get any decent deals on this brand.. it's pretty exclusive and such. It's basically an antarctic expedition grade parka - a bit different than what she makes.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
So tomorrow will be a big big day, it will be a year sober. To celebrate I am starting my tattoo's and building legos. 2 lego sets have arrived and I have picked out my first tattoo of many to start my sleeves project.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Thanks Webby, it is a big thing for me since I swore I would never quit smoking the smelly green stuff. I am sooo glad I did.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
we had a work order issued to us on Dec 6th, front zips ordered from supplier Jan 6th and we will be asked why our production is late......we get in trouble no one else so I started fires today with the boss's of these people. There is a meeting tomorrow regarding our factory issues.