Something that perplexes me.

Itsbiggs

Michigan
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
We are clearly better than *************** but yet we are smaller. We need a resurgence! I've found more useful info here than there. I'm sure many people are probably members at both, I don't know, but I know this place has been far more useful to me than there has been. I want to see the place thrive!!

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Yeah, we have a lot of good quality people here...and minimal trolling. It's nice.
Eventually the other mature people will come here...and hopefully leave behind the masses of crazy kids...lol

:yeahthat:

Dragos

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
4 Door Sedan
I find that here people are friendly and helpful all the time and lots of info available. Never saw anybody getting angry over easy questions or heavy debates going wild. I sometimes look at the other one but never was enticed to join to be honest.

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I joined the other one at first just because it was the first one to come up on Google for me, and I suspect that is why they have more members. But I soon came here, too much drama and arrogance. The people and staff here are much better and more helpful. Quality over quantity for sure

trustdestruction

Tampa, FL
Anyone want to explain what happened that made it such a big deal? I know no one probably wants to talk about it in a thread so is there a thread I can read or maybe someone message me?

Anyway I don't really like the other forum although I am a member. Some of those people are just kind of annoying and I sense a 16 year old ricer vibe on the other site. Oh and plastidip everything

That being said, I really prefer the forum platform 9thcivic is on over the other forum.

Last edited:

ericc191

Dallas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Yeah, I joined the other first but noticed some arrogant replies, forums aren't as nice, and people are active here. Win.