Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Unless I decide to replace the front sway bar bushings at some point (during the clutch/turbo install), all suspension work on the car will be done.

Have fun with that. Did you happen to see my posts on the front bushing? At least for the 15 Sedan? No go with the Moogs universal 21mm.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Have fun with that. Did you happen to see my posts on the front bushing? At least for the 15 Sedan? No go with the Moogs universal 21mm.

Hmmm...may have glossed over that. I have the greaseless Moogs on the rear at the moment due to @Dar-Dar's suggestion. I really don't want to have to change them out a third time. Had the greasable Energy Suspension on before, but I didn't really like the fit all that much.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Hmmm...may have glossed over that. I have the greaseless Moogs on the rear at the moment due to @Dar-Dar's suggestion. I really don't want to have to change them out a third time. Had the greasable Energy Suspension on before, but I didn't really like the fit all that much.

Yeah, check out the post on @Dar-Dar thread. The universal moog bushings are small and puny compared to the stock stuff.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Yeah, check out the post on @Dar-Dar thread. The universal moog bushings are small and puny compared to the stock stuff.

For the rear? They didn't appear any smaller than the Energy Suspension bushings.

Or for the front? I know there isn't really anything appropriate available at the moment, but it wouldn't be until next year at the earliest before I would swap them out.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
For the rear? They didn't appear any smaller than the Energy Suspension bushings.

Or for the front? I know there isn't really anything appropriate available at the moment, but it wouldn't be until next year at the earliest before I would swap them out.

Rears fit fine.......fronts are no go.....

Darkout

Cocoa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just got done reading over the 40 pages, liken the progress a lot squiggy! Can't wait to see the wheel and tire package on the H&R's, hope the build keeps going strong buddy!

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Just got done reading over the 40 pages, liken the progress a lot squiggy! Can't wait to see the wheel and tire package on the H&R's, hope the build keeps going strong buddy!

That is the plan. Eventually, I need to get back to the sound system. I ran into a white noise issue that I haven't had time to trace. I also have some headlights and parts for a retrofit to do still that may require quite a bit of custom fabrication. Eventually, a turbo as well. I may need to piece it together over time instead of all at once though due to cost.

Darkout

Cocoa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I'm a big fan of custom mod's if you can make them look factory "like" and the retrofit head lights that I've seen on a few cars really look nice! I'm pretty good at installing systems but troubleshooting is not so good, good luck on figuring it out. ALL for the turbo route, ill be following that portion very closely when that comes time. I'd get a kit since i have not played with boost much nor know the details to look at but have seen people piece together kits for well under what a kit would cost.

Also reading about all this talk about the Dragon has got me interested in seeing what it's all about.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I'm a big fan of custom mod's if you can make them look factory "like" and the retrofit head lights that I've seen on a few cars really look nice! I'm pretty good at installing systems but troubleshooting is not so good, good luck on figuring it out. ALL for the turbo route, ill be following that portion very closely when that comes time. I'd get a kit since i have not played with boost much nor know the details to look at but have seen people piece together kits for well under what a kit would cost.

Since you have gone through this entire thread, you will have noticed the projectors I purchased before but were too big...I am going to try to duplicate that myself with a smaller shroud and probably do a quad setup.

I have never boosted a car before, but I have no problems researching or learning. In fact, I have never really done any of the stuff I have done to my car prior to this one.

Also reading about all this talk about the Dragon has got me interested in seeing what it's all about.

Come, drive, have fun!

Darkout

Cocoa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Since you have gone through this entire thread, you will have noticed the projectors I purchased before but were too big...I am going to try to duplicate that myself with a smaller shroud and probably do a quad setup.!
That might of been one of the few pics that didn't load up for me, i'll have to skim it again.
I have never boosted a car before, but I have no problems researching or learning. In fact, I have never really done any of the stuff I have done to my car prior to this one.
Maybe when i get to that point (it's a goal down the road) i'll know more of what works properly with these motors. I know the right combo of parts can make or break you. I'm sure you'll figure that all out for me right? :thumb: lol and i'm definitely looking into getting time off for the dragon as soon as i can. I don't take 50 mile rides to the store around the corner for scenery :vtec::wheee:

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
That might of been one of the few pics that didn't load up for me, i'll have to skim it again.

These look to be the same as what I have.

Example lit up at night (or in the dark).

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
i'm definitely looking into getting time off for the dragon as soon as i can. I don't take 50 mile rides to the store around the corner for scenery :vtec::wheee:

It is ten hour drive for me to get there, but well worth it. The scenery is awesome...especially if you drive through the park, but the roads are even better.

Darkout

Cocoa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I like them! White halo with blue accents, sign me up! Still have yet to figure out what state the dragon is in lol, I don't mind road trips and for a meet like that I'm always game! Just need to make sure time from work is accounted for and I'm there!

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I like them! White halo with blue accents, sign me up! Still have yet to figure out what state the dragon is in lol, I don't mind road trips and for a meet like that I'm always game! Just need to make sure time from work is accounted for and I'm there!

North Carolina and Tennessee border area is where we stay and drive.

map.png