Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Costco quoted me $45 per sensor

Cheaper on Amazon. I am just trying to figure out if I want to run two sets and deal with reprogramming twice a year, have the ones in the winter wheels swapped, or get some that are cloneable.

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
WTF?...

Also, I was playing around with different makes/models on Tirerack. And if you choose the 2015 Honda CRZ, the 17x8 Alleggeritas will be available with a +35mm offset. It will definitely stick out a bit making the wide tires stick out more. Plus, they end up being a pound heavier. Lol.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
It is a good thing I have to do an oil change this weekend. I have a clunking noise coming from the front driver's side when going in reverse. I assume something suspension-wise came loose. I don't hear it any other time than when I back up though. Just noticed it the first time two days ago.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
It is a good thing I have to do an oil change this weekend. I have a clunking noise coming from the front driver's side when going in reverse. I assume something suspension-wise came loose. I don't hear it any other time than when I back up though. Just noticed it the first time two days ago.
Hope its an easy fix. Tighten everything up.

Flightmaster127

Supporting Member
Vip Member
Delaware
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Took the car through a touchless car wash to get the winter grime off and it is still dirty. Sigh.

This happens to me every time I go to the local wash. I cant keep mine clean for more than like 10 minutes even when I wash it myself, its like a dirt magnet.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
This happens to me every time I go to the local wash. I cant keep mine clean for more than like 10 minutes even when I wash it myself, its like a dirt magnet.

Unfortunately, this was immediately after going through the was. I wouldn't care so much if I had time to hand wash it afterwards, but I don't have any free time right now.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I don't think there is such a thing as a touchless car wash that works. You might as well just use a garden hose to spray of the car.

They are good for post winter salt removal and undercarriage wash. They do a pretty good job if the car is already in relatively decent shape as well. I use them in the summer mainly for a touchup.

cTefanovak:

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I think it's gonna look nice!

OZ.JPG

I always thought those wheels were a great fit for the Civic. So cool that they come in so many color options!!!!

OZoj.JPG

Last edited: