squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
And that is not difficult. The 8th had 2 bolts that held the metal frame on the light if I'm not mistaken. You could always shim it with a washer if needed as well.

Yeah, I had it apart once before I took it in. I will have to play around with it when I have some time.

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
What happened to this thread? No more updates for your car?

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
@squiggy - when you getting white wheels? :)

I opted for a different wheel to save money to put a down payment on the Fury.

Still may plastidip or powdercoat the current ones white at some point.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
@squiggy - I asked you before but what exhaust did you have back in 2013 for this video? It sounds different than your exhaust from last year. I don't think it's the FullRace.

View: https://youtu.be/t_9BP5lYzxo

Yeah, it is the Full-Race. Definitely doesn't sound like the video on the inside. Also, I have/had a blown gasket just after the cat/dp at The Dragon last year.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Yeah, it is the Full-Race. Definitely doesn't sound like the video on the inside. Also, I have/had a blown gasket just after the cat/dp at The Dragon last year.

Ahh thanks for the info. I was looking at my YouTube videos and didn't think it was the same Full-Race exhaust. Maybe because I rode inside last year and it sounded WAY louder inside :giggle:

luckyakuma

Quebec, Canada
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
Hi SquiG… long time no speak to you guys. I hope things are going well for all of you! and wish all the rest some good luck to make them well... Enjoy the shred and don't end up dead. Have fun and drive safe.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Congrats man that’s awesome

Definitely makes me excited to start working on the car again. I still have a few things laying around that I never installed. Hopefully this will give me a few more years of enjoyment before I feel the need for something new.