squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
C'mon squiggy, that supercharger needs to come out of hibernation! It's been just over 1 year, right??

Let me know how it goes or if you have any questions along the way!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A patio project I started last year has taken precedent (not to mention winter and a detached and unheated garage interfering), but I am getting close.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Just think how fast you can go in snow with all that extra power:paper:

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
GIANT part-out is forthcoming!!!

Browse my mod list and and let me know what you might be interested in and I will post it in a For Sale thread. Literally, almost anything is on the table.

A barely used CT-E supercharger is the crown jewel!

Well, the supercharger may have some competition with the engine and transmission...only about 65k miles on them!

Please do not make offers here and wait for a sale thread.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe

No sad banana!

It has been a fun eight years of driving, learning to work on cars, and meeting a bunch of great people!

I am chalking this up to a hobby more than anything else.

Edit: a Type-R is not off the table as an option!

Last edited:

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
65k miles in 8 years? Damn Batman!

Buy an EK she’ll and start swapping parts for a fun track build.

Although not mad and making cash monies for a Type R.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
65k miles in 8 years? Damn Batman!

Buy an EK she’ll and start swapping parts for a fun track build.

Although not mad and making cash monies for a Type R.

Yeah, I never really drove too much other than to work and back and a few trips to The Dragon.

The lack of mileage is probably what hurts the most about the whole situation.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Supercharger huh?

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Ur a bit to late on the tranny. I’ll wait till u post it to make an offer if it’s reasonable. For the supercharger that is.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

luckyakuma

Quebec, Canada
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
Hi Squiggy. I'm sorry to hear your car go but am hopeful for you in completing you necessary tasks and maybe a type R right. I hope they come out with a NA version for the purists. I'm curious what you would have to have for the front and rear badges if they are real authentic jdm no offence if they're not and if they fit on the 2012 si sedan. Have a good rest of your day and stay safe. Oh.. just to say I'm out here in Canada in quebec not far from montreal

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
I'm sad that you're parting the car out... but glad to know that you're potentially looking at a Type R.

SO, UH...

You... still got those 6K HIDs?

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Hi Squiggy. I'm sorry to hear your car go but am hopeful for you in completing you necessary tasks and maybe a type R right. I hope they come out with a NA version for the purists. I'm curious what you would have to have for the front and rear badges if they are real authentic jdm no offence if they're not and if they fit on the 2012 si sedan. Have a good rest of your day and stay safe. Oh.. just to say I'm out here in Canada in quebec not far from montreal

Honestly, I have no idea of they are authentic or not. By the time I bought the second set, it was too hard to tell who was selling real vs fake ones.

luckyakuma

Quebec, Canada
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
Honestly, I have no idea of they are authentic or not. By the time I bought the second set, it was too hard to tell who was selling real vs fake ones.
Thanks squiggy.. You remember where you got them from?.. just curious I'm presently lightly looking for them but sadly saw this post of you getting rid of everything and there is some interesting stuff you have and work that you put into that car. I hope you do the same if you get that type R. I really hope honda puts out an NA version with the k24. I'm sure there are many purists that would love to see an NA version of the k20 and k24. Stay safe out there bud

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Literally, any part of the car is for sale! The car only has about 65k miles on it.

Engine, tranny, super charger, spare headlights, wheels/tires, exhaust (maybe 500 miles), etc.

Some parts could be tricky due to size/weight, but I am sure I can figure something out.

I will be posting for sale threads over the next few weeks, but, if you are interested in something, I will post the part(s) up for sale sooner.