Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
But they still seem to sell the super charger. Oh so now i could get one really cheap.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
looks like another company is making their stuff now, yes i tend to do things backward too, and also don't care.:domokundance::lildevil:

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I wonder does the ct-e supercharger fit under the hood? I see a c t-e kit stage 2 for $4250.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
thats vinyl rap, to protect the gas tank and it work really good.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
looks like another company is making their stuff now, yes i tend to do things backward too, and also don't care.:domokundance::lildevil:

unless some shop has inventory they bought from cte 2+ years ago (insanely unlikely), you’ll have to find a kit used. I don’t care if 100 aftermarket sites have it listed on their site. Call them up, and I’m sure you’ll hear they don’t actually have them.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
well I don't know what is going on, several sites claim they have the ct-e. Perhaps they don't. I find out. I suppose no one will back up if the SC fails-not good. What other options are there. I don't like kraftworks.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
that's it , one super charger not much of a choice. I guess this is why no one bothers.

Last edited:

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
scratches like my magnetic tank bag might do, its better than ruining the pearl star black paint from honda-not the same as they use in cars. Not to mention tools failing on it or other things -I still have some vinyl rap left for other projects. Oh i could maker a slil for the honda door way-great idea-i look into that . Its a look cheaper than a custom made to fit one that is kind of small.
My ct-e project maybe dead-i call around , i like that kit-donot trust kraftworks super charger.:cucumber:

AlmosN8kd

Chesapeake, VA
Vehicle Model
2012 Honda Civic Si, 1994 Stealth R/T TT, 2009 CBR1000RR, 2016 Pilot Touring AWD
Body Style
Sedan
Oh ok, yeah that makes sense. For some reason, I was thinking you had vinyl wrap on your Civic; wasn't even thinking about the bike. My CBR has a plastic tank cover negating the ability to really utilize a tank bag; I sort of have a love-hate relationship with that fact.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
unless some shop has inventory they bought from cte 2+ years ago (insanely unlikely), you’ll have to find a kit used. I don’t care if 100 aftermarket sites have it listed on their site. Call them up, and I’m sure you’ll hear they don’t actually have them.
As usual webby is wrong-i know where a ct-e super charger brand new and is for sale. I might buy it this week, to spite the evil webby. But it will just sit in the closet for next year's ride.:badger::bananawhipdance:Looks like only one ct-e left anywhere new.

Last edited:

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I don't know about this may end up with a pile of junk LOL>.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Actually webby did help. i didn't know CT-e is out of business, it looks like a really great SC. I don't know what i am going to do. the CT-E looked great for a DD. A turbo runs very hot, lots of things can go wrong, but a SC is much more simple and you don't want to boost over 12pds because its too much for a alu alloy block.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
It does look like zero Ct -e SC after all-maybe-I still don't know. A seller doesn't answer the phone or email.
I look at MercRacing

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
How about a tvs 1900 super charger,. Does any run one of these?