Photos Taffeta White

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

This thread is designed to work as a gallery of Taffeta White. Please post photos of your car in this thread, so others can view examples. It doesn't matter what trim model Civic it is.

If you have a specific question about a car or modification seen in this thread, please send the member a private message. That way, this thread is purely full of photos.

Thanks

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
just hit the lot at Headquarter Honda in Clermont, FL on Tuesday 8/23/11
our first and ONLY expected '12 Civic Si model for the calendar year 2011.

seems like each dealer is getting ONE. and they aren't being given the opportunity to pick and choose. they've been allocated by American Honda.

the only exception is customer-paid factory orders. those will be taken care of b/c the customer has an agreement to put a minimal $500.00 deposit to green-light the production order.

in answer to your (obvious) question, yes... i got to drive this car this morning. ;)
it was fun.

i say... if you HAVE an Si currently, it won't wow you much. if this would become your FIRST Si, you'll be head over heels in love.

IMO.

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
SOLD SOLD SOLD tonight... 8/3 at HQ Honda in Clermont, FL.
he will soon enough, be a member here.

first taffy white here i'm hoping!
his name is Jason Kim. my friend Angel's co-worker. he was my internet lead today and sold by a combination of myself and a sales guy named John.

[hella] upgraded from a '99 Mazda Millenia :p

IMG_1743.JPGIMG_1745.JPGIMG_1746.JPGIMG_1748.JPG

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
What % tint is that? Looks pretty damn dark. Looks darker than 20%.
Their actually 25% tints front and rear. Got it done at Midtown Honda, same dealership where I preordered/bought my car.