Teens Kill Chicken At School For Cookout

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Published : Sunday, 22 May 2011, 2:06 PM EDT
(NewsCore) - WELLSBURG, W. Va. -- Two students at a West Virginia high school are accused of killing a chicken outside a classroom with the intention of cooking and eating it, WTOV-TV reported late Friday.
Brooke High School Superintendent Kathy Kidder confirmed to the station that two male students, a junior and a senior, were involved in the incident. The two students reportedly asked the school's principal for permission to hold a cookout at the school and were denied.
The students then asked another school official, who approved the cookout not knowing that the principal had forbidden it.
One of the students, whose family raises chickens at home, brought two live chickens to the school Thursday, Kidder said. He and the other student left a class and decapitated one of the chickens with a knife on the lawn outside a classroom.
A teacher inside the classroom saw the two students kill the chicken and went outside to stop them before they killed the second chicken, the report said.
"I thought it was appalling," the station quoted Kidder as saying. "I know some people get their chicken in that manner, but not as a spectacle."
One of the students, in a statement to school officials, said he planned to cook the chickens on a grill outside the school. Kidder said the grill was removed later Thursday.
The students were immediately disciplined, Kidder said. School officials are investigating the incident.

02civicsi

I would've been first in line for some of that fresh killed chicken. They should've killed them both @ the same time.

People want to have their chicken/meat but don't want to know/see what it takes to get it in that plastic wrapped package. Wake the f#ck up you morons!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
(NewsCore) - WELLSBURG, W. Va. -- Two students at a West Virginia high school are accused of killing a chicken outside a classroom with the intention of cooking and eating it, WTOV-TV reported late Friday..

I stopped reading after the text I put in bold/red.. That explains EVERYTHING!