Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

clevrname

He works at the Mitsu dealership. He said the car had MSRP of $47k, got it for $43k. WTF?!?!? My car cost me under $26k. Is this car worth 60% more.... hahaha, umm, no

Is it an MR Touring? They are the ones that are equilivant to the STI Limited. However, Mitsubishi is putting CRAZY markups on the Evo because they aren't going to be made anymore. I read in a magazine that they think the Evo will be the next Supra with used car value.

k757

CT
Is it an MR Touring? They are the ones that are equilivant to the STI Limited. However, Mitsubishi is putting CRAZY markups on the Evo because they aren't going to be made anymore. I read in a magazine that they think the Evo will be the next Supra with used car value.
it was some special Evo and had a OEM body kit (looked nice), but to think it will be priced like a Supra is nuts when the STI is an equitable car. Why buy a used Evo when you can buy a new STI with same performance numbers

clevrname

it was some special Evo and had a OEM body kit (looked nice), but to think it will be priced like a Supra is nuts when the STI is an equitable car. Why buy a used Evo when you can buy a new STI with same performance numbers

Oh I agree with you, it was probably an MR Touring. That is the top notch. Was it DSG or a real manual?

k757

CT
Continental DWS' get installed tomorrow. My bald stockers (Dunlop) just aren't cutting it, especially after I started auto-x. The tires seemed to get worse quickly. :giggle: The Dunlops lasted fairly long under hard use, ~23k miles

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Im very tempted to buy the dws (& get the nav system) , or just get the altimax artics. I have 16k miles on the dunlops and theyre gone

k757

CT
Im very tempted to buy the dws (& get the nav system) , or just get the altimax artics. I have 16k miles on the dunlops and theyre gone
the all seasons will be great in the snow with Subaru's AWD system. You're not pushing your car in the twisties when it is crappy out anyway. As of now, I'm going to auto-x in the all seasons.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Current Subaru WRX and STI to stick around for a couple of years

The 2012 Subaru Impreza is on its way to a dealership near you, and you can pick one up starting in November. Should you prefer to go with something wearing a WRX or STI badge, you don't have to wait, but you'll just have to be happy with the current version, as Subaru is reportedly holding off on bringing revised examples of the hi-po Impreza sedans and wagons to market.

According to Car and Driver, Subaru plans to continue building the same well-liked Impreza WRX and STI until the new cars are ready, likely in a couple of years. The idea is to allow the revised Impreza to gain some traction before launching the furiously fast versions. Hopefully, the lag time between models will give Subaru boffins time to produce models worthy of wearing those special badges.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

Little inspiration

k757

CT
Josh does know someone that can get you a deal on the PriusLove.... then you can go to his dealership for the next Prius meet and be the third car there

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: