Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

k757

CT
I have decided to buy Enkei RPF1 wheels, likely sooner rather than later... who knows, springtime sounds good too. They are ~6+ lbs each lighter than the stock wheels (same size). I don't necessarily love the look of them, but will love what they will do for me while racing. The color decision is down to shiny silver or the black. decisions decisions. The set will cost ~$1k, but the possible sale of the stockers will offset a good portion of that cost.

could always get the silver wheels and have just the spokes and center PC'd black leaving the outside silver.

Link: http://www.enkei.com/rpf1.html

:)

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I have decided to buy Enkei RPF1 wheels, likely sooner rather than later... who knows, springtime sounds good too. They are ~6+ lbs each lighter than the stock wheels (same size). I don't necessarily love the look of them, but will love what they will do for me while racing. The color decision is down to shiny silver or the black. decisions decisions. The set will cost ~$1k, but the possible sale of the stockers will offset a good portion of that cost.

could always get the silver wheels and have just the spokes and center PC'd black leaving the outside silver.

silver would look better imo, what size? 17x8?

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I like driving my car. Doesn't mean I have to go all out all the time.

Plus she's not dialed in to my liking yet! :tongue:

What are you talking about?

Chevarian113

What are you talking about?

You, duh!

Keith, check into drag wheels. That's what I got. Forged and light for $560 for the whole set.

People who send from phones using tapatalk are forum whores who cannot admit their addiction. Get a life, losers.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
You, duh!

Keith, check into drag wheels. That's what I got. Forged and light for $560 for the whole set.

People who send from phones using tapatalk are forum whores who cannot admit their addiction. Get a life, losers.

Pft. I know he's not talking about me. :fingerwaggingheadbobble:

That's right. I did just get ethnic on you. And **** you. I have tapatalk *****. I think you do too. ******* black pot.

clevrname

I had RPF1s, Keith. I loved mine. I paid 600 for my 17x9s with 245/40 Star Specs on them. There is a vendor on Nasioc who does KILLER deals on RPF1s.

k757

CT
Keith, check into drag wheels. That's what I got. Forged and light for $560 for the whole set
I looked all through the Drag Wheels site. The weight is still a few pounds more than the RPF1s. They look like good wheels, but I wanna win auto-x and every ounce helps, especially on the wheels

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
they're here! I'll finally have traction in the rain

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317261888.280259.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317261888.280259.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 7

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Rain traction would be nice, having that crappy Sumiotomo on the rear of the car makes me remember how much I loathe them.... My worn out Yoko S Drives have better traction then the new Sumitomo...

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Uh oh. Jason has traction in the rain.
Rain traction would be nice, having that crappy Sumiotomo on the rear of the car makes me remember how much I loathe them.... My worn out Yoko S Drives have better traction then the new Sumitomo...

Yep, the last two days were like driving a hovercraft on the interstate :ohnoes:

All 4 of my tires are at or beyond the wear bars on the inside treads, and they vibrate at certain speeds