Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Again?! I thought they fixed that early this year.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
The frame on my dad's 01 Ranger totally rotted out, I'm really done with Ford for the most part, the fiesta ST looks promising but they'll mess that up in some way.

k757

CT
Honestly, new si or that?
all depends on what you like/want. If the Fiesta ST is as good as the Focus ST, the Fiesta ST is going to be an awesomely fun car. Ford knows that the people who would buy the Fiesta ST are likely enthusiasts which is why they offer optional Recaro seats. I believe the car is going to perform nicely. A small car that hauls *** and with handling to make it fun

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
i got challenged by a wrx today. i dnt kno why, all i did was end up behind him while waiting for the light. he was looking at me in his rearview mirror, i thought nothing of it. was just trying to get to school. it was fun tho. i think i surprised him a lil.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
i got challenged by a wrx today. i dnt kno why, all i did was end up behind him while waiting for the light. he was looking at me in his rearview mirror, i thought nothing of it. was just trying to get to school. it was fun tho. i think i surprised him a lil.

If he instigated it then he's probably a douche, I don't go around picking on civics unless they ask for it :D

I had a very riced integra bump his rev limiter next to me at a stoplight yesterday, wot through 1st and 2nd quickly discouraged any further shenanigans.

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
If he instigated it then he's probably a douche, I don't go around picking on civics unless they ask for it :D

I had a very riced integra bump his rev limiter next to me at a stoplight yesterday, wot through 1st and 2nd quickly discouraged any further shenanigans.

lol
i didn't instigate at all. i know what a wrx, sti and evo can do, and im jus a lil ole civic si. i honestly feel he did it cuz he saw i was a girl, and though oh, thats her bf's car, let me take off on her. he was with a friend and they were chatting it up when i pulled up behind him. i wasn't even expecting it but i followed along. as i said it was fun, i'm happy with it.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
lol
i didn't instigate at all. i know what a wrx, sti and evo can do, and im jus a lil ole civic si. i honestly feel he did it cuz he saw i was a girl, and though oh, thats her bf's car, let me take off on her. he was with a friend and they were chatting it up when i pulled up behind him. i wasn't even expecting it but i followed along. as i said it was fun, i'm happy with it.

That's what I figured, he probably wanted to show off to his bro

"yeaaahh bro i totally pulled on dat si" lol

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Lol. That's nothing to brag about. I honestly feel like the drivers of known powerhouse cars who challenge me should feel embarrassed becuz they should win, so why try? It's even sadder if I do win.

k757

CT
Lol. That's nothing to brag about. I honestly feel like the drivers of known powerhouse cars who challenge me should feel embarrassed becuz they should win, so why try? It's even sadder if I do win.
indeed. But I admit, when a lesser car tailgates me, I wait until I am approaching a long uphill, slow down at the bottom of the hill then rip through the gears and leave their sadness behind. I was able to do this to the same car twice after they caught up again (and by chance) they got behind me again just before the next uphill. hehehe.... he was hating his life twice.

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
That one looks more fun than what I've seen here. I don't usually challenge anyone tho, they always challenge me. Most times I'm just driving fast cuz I'm rushing to school, and then someone is following me all of a sudden.