Body Style
Coupe
THanks, Jeff.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
It looks like a Camry. I bet it drives good though since they are pretty grounded to the ground.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
You no likey my '15 WRX? :(
I like '15 WRX's. Hell, I almost bought your car's twin back in November. It's just the last time I saw you in person (this is important because you're SuperJeff) you still had the '07. We both had our '07s. Now you have a '15 and I have a Subarunicorn and it's just... weird. It's weird. We were like fraternal twinsies. :(

It looks like a Camry. I bet it drives good though since they are pretty grounded to the ground.

this is wrong. You should be ashamed because it's so wrong.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe

I know I've been watching too much stuff from Australia and New Zealand when I can't understand why the car is on the right side of the road. It's funny, I'm okay with that on daily driving, of course, because I don't think about it. But when I watch videos and they are, I'm like, "WTF GET OVER YER GUNNA DIEEEEE!"

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I like '15 WRX's. Hell, I almost bought your car's twin back in November. It's just the last time I saw you in person (this is important because you're SuperJeff) you still had the '07. We both had our '07s. Now you have a '15 and I have a Subarunicorn and it's just... weird. It's weird. We were like fraternal twinsies. :(

It might be weird but I don't miss the Hawkeye. I enjoyed it but am definitely happy with the upgrade to the '15.

Damn it's been that long since you've saw me in person... dang!

I do like your RS! :thumbsup:

you should post up your new ride

She's posted it here... One pic I believe lol

I'm out of the turbo + awd game and prob never going back.

You've been out of it for a bit. RS was N/A and now the MR2.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I drive a KIA! Seriously though, I get asked if its a Hyundai or a Kia all the time with the summer wheels on it.