Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Soooooooooo. I don't own a Civic but I've been on 8th since '06 when I used to have one. I now drive a 2007 WRX. Here it is. Yes, some of you will recognize this car. :giggle: All pics were taken by me*.

This is the sort of junk you get into when you own a Subaru:

Snow- the cleaner junk

Mud- The nasty junk that over a month later I'm still trying to get out of nooks and crannies

Insides:

Mods:

SPT Short ram intake
Invidia Downpipe
Cobb Catback
Open Source Stage 2 tune
STI Topmount Intercooler (waiting to install)

Tein HTech Springs
Replica STI Rear strut tower bar
Kartboy Short Shifter
Karboy shifter bushings

Rota (yeah thats right ROTAs) G-Force
Pretty pieces that add no power to the car ;)

Thanks for looking

*Please don't borrow, steal or reproduce without my prior permission.Stealin' is bad M'kay. Thanks.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Thanks y'all/yons/yous. Lol. I call it the Landshark mostly because when it has the bikerack on the top, thats how I find it in a crowd. Lol.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
I want to be around 300 at the wheels. So 60 more to go isn't bad. Hopefully if I can find a VF39 or VF43 turbo that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, I can make that happen.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Thanks!!! :D

Yes, Liz. THe clean junk actually washes off with one wash. The dirty junk, don't get me started lol.

Damaca

Minister of the Boost
Vip Member
New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Subaru RS
Body Style
Coupe
Well according to Unabomber's Manifesto, due to the pressure drop after a retune I could possibly see an increase up to @ 10hp but come on, I'm not expecting squat. You and I know that this is mostly in preparation for the future turbo upgrade. Then I too will be able to do @ 5psi what this weak TD04 does at 18.1. lol.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
10HP = 0AWHP ;)

but i'm sure with the larger TMIC and your driving the car will get more air into the TMIC which will make more power :D