Video Games

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
U secretly have an iPad as a head unit in ur ek hatch. I’m telling everyone.

343 should be live streaming the release of halo reach and master chief collection pc play which should be released anytime now. I think they stream tomorrow at 5pm pacific. Who’s gonna play some pc halo with me?!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
U secretly have an iPad as a head unit in ur ek hatch. I’m telling everyone.

343 should be live streaming the release of halo reach and master chief collection pc play which should be released anytime now. I think they stream tomorrow at 5pm pacific. Who’s gonna play some pc halo with me?!

Definitely don't have a EK Hatch or iPad :P

I'll play Halo on PC with ya.

angine

I often play online games. I like smth easy but entertaining. Don't want to waste my time on installation

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Anyone running destiny 2 on PC? @bootyluvr said he was too scared to play so I'm looking for some people to run some missions with...

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Anyone running destiny 2 on PC? @bootyluvr said he was too scared to play so I'm looking for some people to run some missions with...

I didn't say I was too scared to play! I have it but never got into those types of games. I could play with you if you needed me to help but not sure how good I'll be lol

luckyakuma

Quebec, Canada
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
Hi guys and girls all the best to you all and as always drive hard and be safe. I was hoping as some are here wanting some new players. I would love it if anyone here still plays cod ghosts to join me and some friends for our carnival of carnage. My player name is swistable. Thanks everyone and have an excellent rest of your day.

angine

Clash of Clans and Candy Crash right now. But my fav are live games by evolution where I can win money. These games are so addictive, I can play them for hours. Hope I'll win a jackpot one day.

Last edited:

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Played a couple of hours of destiny 2 after a week or two. Games actually really growing on me.

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
The guys at work play Destiny on the PS4 in the office every so often. It looks like a Shooter-RPG?

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Yea. I guess u can put it that way. Some aspects of the games kind of bug me like raids can take hours to finish. I usually do the bounty’s and adventures to level up. Crucible is fun when I’m drunk and think I’m pro.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Yea. I guess u can put it that way. Some aspects of the games kind of bug me like raids can take hours to finish. I usually do the bounty’s and adventures to level up. Crucible is fun when I’m drunk and think I’m pro.

It's probably been at least 8 months since I've played. :eek: