Welcoming new members

Chris35

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Hey, been a lurker for a bit, own a 2010 FG2, I'm mostly on 8thcivic, branching out to other sites mostly for a wider buy/sell base. My dad sells Honda's so I've been around them my whole life, know a fair bit about the 9th's. May look at purchasing one down the road if the coupe gets to be too much of a hassel with the kid.

Chris35

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
so you're considering a 9th sedan if you need some more room? 8th looks good :wavey:

I originally was going to get a 2012 Si sedan in sunburst orange but it would have been a year before I would see it in Canada. So I picked up the fg2 and couldn't be happier. I have a son now though and that makes the coupe a bit less practical. No plans to trade it anytime soon though.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Welcome...... Nice colour

TBravery

congrats on the new purchase! Any plans for it?
just got basic rubber mats for it. Plan on tinting the windows with 20% carbon in the rear and 50% in the front soon since it gets very hot in the desert. Modulo grill, LED lit interior, black rim upgrade (currently plastic hubcap over steel tires), and in the end, a turbo / other performance mods after there's a larger selection on the market.

Turbos void warranties right?

KennyGS

How may I help?
Keystone State
If something on a car fails, it is the obligation of the manufacturer to provide undeniable proof that a specific modification was the cause.

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
Hey, don't think I actually introduced myself yet- I just bought my first "new" car, a CPO EX Coupe with only 4575 on the odometer, and I'm smitten :) Took it out today since it was sunny for a quick photo shoot after my run. I'm excited to learn more about my Civic and share with you all!
IMG_1558.jpgIMG_1559.jpgIMG_1563.jpg

Fast4life

What's up guys! I'm coming from a stage 2 MK6 GTI but absolutely love my SI. Purchased on 12/11/12. CBP coupe with 10 miles brand new. Hope to learn a lot and do some mods as well!

-Brandon

Previous ride

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
I too 2nd that emotion for you two ........... Welcome

Fast4life

Welcome! :wavey:

Any comparisons between your GTI and the Si?
I love my si in every way. The only downside is the interior. No car manufacture can compare with German engineering so honda is not to blame. Besides that, I do miss my turbo but I love my si