Welcoming new members

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Yeah. The crimping usually happens because the lugnut catches the rubber film on that section and twists it. It's actually pretty common to happen. An alternative that many others do is by dipping the wheels while they are on the car.

Slowmunroe

Yeah. The crimping usually happens because the lugnut catches the rubber film on that section and twists it. It's actually pretty common to happen. An alternative that many others do is by dipping the wheels while they are on the car.
I think I just went too heavy on the bolt holes before two rims were completely fine one rim was a little bit and the pic is of one that all 5 holes look like that. Thanks for the heads up tho ill do that if I change colour

ERIK 9thGen

Atlanta ga
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
This forum will be devoted to welcoming new members to the site, posting up pictures of your ride, and telling us about yourself.

Feel free to post up previous cars/projects you've worked on in the past. 9thcivic is all about cars, and we're always welcoming new automotive enthusiasts to the site. You don't have to own a civic to participate on 9thcivic.com

:thumb:
hey guys my name is Erik and i am new to the 9th gen world!

bobshur

Atlanta
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
^ I met Erik last night at the BP meet,cool dude,beautiful,car.told him about the site,I was in my 7 th( dirty) unfortunately the state of Georgia prohibits driving with the lack of rear lighting...hopefully I'll be done with them to, after the paint cures,the came out all right,I'm not 100 percent happy with a few spots,but they will look good.ill post pics.welcome Erik!

ERIK 9thGen

Atlanta ga
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
^ I met Erik last night at the BP meet,cool dude,beautiful,car.told him about the site,I was in my 7 th( dirty) unfortunately the state of Georgia prohibits driving with the lack of rear lighting...hopefully I'll be done with them to, after the paint cures,the came out all right,I'm not 100 percent happy with a few spots,but they will look good.ill post pics.welcome Erik!
^thanks bob, it was cool i never knew about these forums until i talked to you.

ERIK 9thGen

Atlanta ga
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
HID'S, along with some yellow fogs and the only difference between me n you is coupe vs sedan hahah. Same colour same year, My name is even Eric... Lol
Lol man that's crazy, I seen ppl put 3m yellow vinyl wrap on their fog lights and it doesn't look that bad. You stay in atl also?

Slowmunroe

Lol man that's crazy, I seen ppl put 3m yellow vinyl wrap on their fog lights and it doesn't look that bad. You stay in atl also?
I have eBay yellow fog overlays, just a plastic type sticky vinyl. Had to apply 3 layers but you can see in my avatar it worked out well. An naw bro I'm I'm Canada