Welcoming new members

rabapab

Canton, OH
Vehicle Model
Honda Accord V6
Body Style
Coupe
Howdy all my name is Scott, in Canton Ohio. Have been working with my local dealer on trying to find a 14 CBP Si Coupe, but after about a week of them making phone calls to every dealer within 500 miles they have given up on finding a 14 and have put my name on one of the 1st 15 CBP Si Coupes to hit their lot in November. So looking forward to a new whip and a new community of folks.

rabapab

Canton, OH
Vehicle Model
Honda Accord V6
Body Style
Coupe
Congrats & welcome. What dealer are you currently working with? Waikem?
Yup.

Cannot wait, been looking for the past month at various cars. Started with V6 Accord Coupes, which is what I am driving now a 2000. I wrecked it last winter, and just couldn't bring myself to dump any more money into it. Got a better paying job, so going to start working on getting my credit built back up after I completely trashed it when I was younger. Been a long time since I have had a car payment, but I went into it knowing that my credit was poop. Got a better rate than I did on the Accord, but that is because it was Used. Figure I am stuck with Brand New as the rates on Used cars right now are ridiculous for me. So then I started looking at Civic Si's, and they were trying to put me in a 2014 Si Coupe, but they did not have one on the lot so they were hoping to do a Dealer trade. The ones they found were either sold or the dealer was not willing to trade for them. They did find one in Cinci that had a bunch of Dealer added Options, but they were only willing to trade for Sticker price, which they had that Si at $28k.

Waikem finally gave up on looking for a 14 and put my name on one of their 1st 2015 Si Coupe shipments in November. Which will actually be nice, as it will give me some time to scrape together some more money for a bigger down payment.

iNeXcess

North Richland Hills, TX
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys!! I'm James...I am kinda new here (been stalking the forum). I am the proud owner of a 2012 TW Si Sedan. Absolutely love it, and haven't done anything to it...yet.
I currently live in the DFW area and I've enjoyed the site so far.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

Trae_St@rk

Corpus Christi ,Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hello my name its Trae I'm from the gulf coast area of Texas. I finally decided to join because I've always just would search the forums for stuff and ideas for my car. I own a 2012 si civic sedan. This is my first newest car.( cause my other cars were an ek,eg,crx,and a DA) I've had it since February.

Lorraine

Arizona
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hi everyone! Guess I'm a member now. Just bought my first car, the 2015 Honda Si Coupe. I plan on spoiling it a little bit (or more), and just wanted to see if you guys can suggest some ideas and some resources that can help me later down the road.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Hi everyone! Guess I'm a member now. Just bought my first car, the 2015 Honda Si Coupe. I plan on spoiling it a little bit (or more), and just wanted to see if you guys can suggest some ideas and some resources that can help me later down the road.
Welcome Lorraine! :)

Nikkitabeans

Hello everyone!! I'm a new member now, I wasn't really going to get an account because I wouldn't know what to do with it but my boyfriend convinced me to get one. He is @323 so I'll just post pictures of his car and stuff. I also go with him to car meets so you might see me there! :dance1:
:bunny:Here's a bunny with a pancake hat :)

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I might regret this...