Wheel Fitment Charts!

Albunz

Hey guys, I used to have an 14 Fg3 automatic, and recently bought a 15 Fg4 SI. On my old car I was running an 18x9.5 + 40 on 215/35/18 equipped with 20mm spacers all around and rear camber arms.

I’m deciding to transfer my wheels over to my new SI and run 18x9.5 +40 with a 225/40/18. I’m still stock everything but I plan on going megan coilovers with about an 1.5” drop. My main concern isn’t the fenders, but the inner strut. Will I clear? (I’m still waiting on my wheels to get back from powder coating so I can’t physically test fit) I don’t wanna buy tires for it yet if it’s not gonna clear anything. I don’t want to run camber either. Trying to have a lil more function than my last car.

Thanks much!

Marito Yang

How does 18x8.5 with a 20 offset look like? Rims I like are in that size only. Am I looking at flush? Or a lil poke?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

JesseFB6

Chino, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
looking at Ssr type C’s 17x8 +46. I shouldn’t have a problem right?
im pretty low at the moment the rear is slightly tucking tire rn on completely stock 2013 set up (oem Wheel and tire)

i plan to run my stock 215/45 tires for a lil n then do 225/45

dpetro1

Catonsville, MD
looking at Ssr type C’s 17x8 +46. I shouldn’t have a problem right?
im pretty low at the moment the rear is slightly tucking tire rn on completely stock 2013 set up (oem Wheel and tire)

i plan to run my stock 215/45 tires for a lil n then do 225/45
Hard to say when you are that low. That wheel spec will push out about 1/2" from stock. Do you have that much clearance where you are tucking?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JesseFB6

Chino, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Not much room at all. i dont mind lifting the rear a lil bit to clear the fender if i have to. I also wonder if it would hit the struts

dpetro1

Catonsville, MD
You would not have any inner clearance issues.
I say raise the car and go for it. That wheel spec is very mild/functional.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited: