Pics just installed spyder oem fog lights on lx coupe

Well i finally got to install my spyder fog lights last week. It worked for about a week and then stop for some reason today. I did circuit to fuse and connected the white wire straight to the battery. checked the fuse still good, checked the bulb still good. The switch light is on inside the car. I gotta find out whats wrong with it tomorrow. Any idea where i should look first?

Well i finally got to install my spyder fog lights last week. It worked for about a week and then stop for some reason today. I did circuit to fuse and connected the white wire straight to the battery. checked the fuse still good, checked the bulb still good. The switch light is on inside the car. I gotta find out whats wrong with it tomorrow. Any idea where i should look first?
Also how many amps is the fuse u added to the add a circuit.

i checked the fuse on the add the circuit. I have 2 blue 15 fuse in the add the circuit. I'll check the fuse on the wire tomorrow.

ok i did a bit more trouble shooting... i checked the fuse on the wire its still intact. pressed the on and off button and i hear the relay clicking.

i am stump, checked the ground it is connected to the nut under the battery. I'm going to wait for my friend to bring over a voltage meter to check if im getting power from the fog light split red wire.

Looks great! Seriously considering buying these. The sedan ones are different from the coupe ones correct?
About how long to install? Did it come with all necessary parts? Ex. Did it have a part to attach the cable to the battery?

ok i just tested everything with my voltage meter. I am still stump.

Everything works perfectly i get 12.5 volt from each side. but when i connect 1 bulb to either side, it gets shorted and both connectors goes to 0. So im guessing once i connect a bulb it get grounded somewhere else.

I am guessing either the switch or the relay is messed up. i am going to conact carid and find out whats going on.

Looks great! Seriously considering buying these. The sedan ones are different from the coupe ones correct?
About how long to install? Did it come with all necessary parts? Ex. Did it have a part to attach the cable to the battery?
comes with everything you need. If you are going to wire the switch wire to fuse box you need to get extra wire and add a circuit to mini fuse. If you are going to wire that switch wire to the parking lights you wont need those things i mentioned.

ok i just tested everything with my voltage meter. I am still stump.

Everything works perfectly i get 12.5 volt from each side. but when i connect 1 bulb to either side, it gets shorted and both connectors goes to 0. So im guessing once i connect a bulb it get grounded somewhere else.

I am guessing either the switch or the relay is messed up. i am going to conact carid and find out whats going on.
Might be the the switch or relay. Sorry you had issues with yours. Mines is working great.

Just called Carid they gave me 2 option warranty it meaning i have to send everything in or reimburse me 10 dollars and ill go out and buy a relay from an auto part store. They told me its a universal relay. So im going to go get a new relay tonight and see if this fixes my fog light.

Just called Carid they gave me 2 option warranty it meaning i have to send everything in or reimburse me 10 dollars and ill go out and buy a relay from an auto part store. They told me its a universal relay. So im going to go get a new relay tonight and see if this fixes my fog light.
Good luck. Hope that works for you. Also maybe one of the wires got stripped and is shorting.

Yea new relay doesn't work. Going to have to have to take apart the front bumper and check all the wires again. If nto then i will have to warranty it. =(

Back