Pics just installed spyder oem fog lights on lx coupe

how about the fog light relay and the green?
Make sure you buy the add a circuit to mini fuse to tap into accessory for the green wire. Other than that it is simply 2 black ground wires and white power wire goes to battery. Make sure you buy a terminal connector to hook it up to the battery. Good luck with the install. Takes about 3 hours from start to finish. The bumper is easy to remove. Its just 12 clips on the bottom 2 screws on each side near the tires and two screws on the grill n a few clips there

hey did your fogs line right up in the bumper? i got mine off carid and they leave a gap around the shroud :( so i just threw the bumper back on and figured id post on here before i call carid c/s

here are the pics
WP_000397.jpgWP_000398.jpgWP_000399.jpg

I just ordered them. Been a while I have been thinking about it.

That gap is concerning.

Last edited:
yeah i didnt leave them in.... im waiting for op to chime in because he has an lx coupe just like mine

I have an LX sedan so I will need to cut holes too. Is it possible that you cut the holes in your bumper a touch too large?...or a touch too small?

Last edited:
with the coupes the blank just removes and the fogs are supposed to pop right in. the mounts are all set behind it too im glad i dont need to cut lol

yeah i didnt leave them in.... im waiting for op to chime in because he has an lx coupe just like mine
the gaps doenst bother me though. U have to be super close to it to notice it. I like the fog lights even with the gap. A lot cheaper than the oem honda fogs

Got mine in the mail. Button feels a little cheap. Does it look and feel okay once in the slot?
Did you keep the bulbs that are already in the lights? How are they? I will guess not so good and probably cheap and won't last long. ????

If I order bulbs, I'm looking for plug and play. I would like them to be white with a blueish shade to them.....say 7000k - 8000k. Anyone have a suggestion of which bulbs to order......if I even need to. Appreciate any help you can give.

P1020256.JPG

Last edited:
after the fitment issue i havnt played with them im still pissed. im gonna see pricing of those shrouds at my dealer.

after the fitment issue i havnt played with them im still pissed. im gonna see pricing of those shrouds at my dealer.

Looking at the pictures again, it may be possible to slightly enlarge the screw hole and push the garnish up slightly while tightening the screw to hold it at a higher position to conceal the gap a bit better.

Got mine in the mail. Button feels a little cheap. Does it look and feel okay once in the slot?
Did you keep the bulbs that are already in the lights? How are they? I will guess not so good and probably cheap and won't last long. ????

If I order bulbs, I'm looking for plug and play. I would like them to be white with a blueish shade to them.....say 7000k - 8000k. Anyone have a suggestion of which bulbs to order......if I even need to. Appreciate any help you can give.

View attachment 15815
The button is just fine. To get 7000k or 8000k color u need hids.

Back