• No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I wanted to get the Note 7 too...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I wanted to get the Note 7 too...

Yeah I was thinking about it. I can upgrade my work phone next month (have a LG G2 currently) and was thinking about going to the Note 7.. Guess not lol

The Google pixel looks promising.

Screen size: 5.0” AMOLED Full HD (1920 x 1080) display

No thanks to the 5.0" screen...
There are two variants. There is a 5.5".

It apparently replaces the Nexus series. The display on the 5.5" is insane. The processor is extremely fast for a phone. And it has the battery life and fast charging that I want.

It apparently replaces the Nexus series. The display on the 5.5" is insane. The processor is extremely fast for a phone. And it has the battery life and fast charging that I want.

See you had me interested until I read "$769.00 or $32.04/month for 24 months with Google Store Financing*"

I'm not paying $769 for a phone! :cornmad:

See you had me interested until I read "$769.00 or $32.04/month for 24 months with Google Store Financing*"

I'm not paying $769 for a phone! :cornmad:
Yeah the price is up there. It's in the price range as the new iPhones.

Yeah the price is up there. It's in the price range as the new iPhones.

Since you said that.. I wasn't going to say anything but it reminds me (looks wise) of the iPhone.

You know, my flip phone hasn't had any exploding issues and i think it cost me $135. Huh, seems like a pretty good deal rather than carrying a $1000 pocket bomb.

You know, my flip phone hasn't had any exploding issues and i think it cost me $135. Huh, seems like a pretty good deal rather than carrying a $1000 pocket bomb.
My current smart phone is $200. Only $65 more than your flip phone. :giggle:

My current smart phone is $200. Only $65 more than your flip phone. :giggle:

He will never have a smartphone. ONLY if they don't make anymore flip phones and he can't find one uses ANYWHERE on this planet :rotfl:

Laugh all you want, but at least he is not paying $100 every month for his cell phone bill. shrug.gif

Back