2012 Civic MPG - share your current gas mileage

Just did a 1307 km trip from Winnipeg, Manitoba to Okotoks, Alberta
2012 Civic Si Coupe (HFP) 2.4l 6 Speed
Approx 95% of the trip was with cruise control engaged at 125 km/h in 6th gear which consumed 7.4 l/100km or if i get this right 77 mph @ 32 mpg
I filled the car before i left Okotoks and filled the car when i arrived in Winnipeg and it cost me $143 with premium ranging in price from $1.25 l - $1.32l most of the time it was 91 octane but where it was available i used 94 octane
All in all it was a amazing trip, was amazed at the amount of stuff that fit into the trunk as i was moving my youngest daughter out west and crammed everything she owned into the trunk and back seat. Car was super comfortable, no need to get out and stretch anywhere during the 13 hr drive.
and i had to include a pic of the car at the Alberta/Saskatchewan border
IMG_0400.jpg

So far
1383 Miles, 53.294 gallons, 25.95 MPG
It's a mix of city and highway. Not nearly as good as some of you are getting but the engine is new.

I went on a ride today and never drove below the 40 mpg average 1st was a highway about 80 miles then went though some back road S's keeping it in econ and using the cruise all the time(almost), anytime I needed exit power I'd shift to D3(leaving it in econ mode).
At least I know it will get 40/40+ if I want to drive it that way.
Normally I'm getting betweeen 30/36.

1o4msn.jpg

i only have 764 miles on my Si so far. I haven't been on the highway yet. I'm getting 25.8mpg

you can get the display to say what your range is? how?

i only have 764 miles on my Si so far. I haven't been on the highway yet. I'm getting 25.8mpg

you can get the display to say what your range is? how?
The Si is different from mine, but it will tell you in the books that came with it......... I'd suggest reading them, there's a lot of info you need to know. I'm still re-reading some points as I go. There are also video's available for your use.
I'm sure some Si peeps will come along with some how too's........... Enjoy

Did around a 600 mile trip yesterday from Miami to Orlando and back and averaged 31 mpg going 80-85 most of the way.
Today gotta head back up and will be doing 5 above and see what I can get.

Did around a 600 mile trip yesterday from Miami to Orlando and back and averaged 31 mpg going 80-85 most of the way.
Today gotta head back up and will be doing 5 above and see what I can get.
I'd be interested to see the difference.............. use you cruise control, helps work against the lead-foot..........

Did 70-75 most the way now and averaged 34 mpg on cruise. Gonna go speed limit back down and will post again

Ok back in Miami, what a way to rack up 1k miles in 2 days >.<
Back down drove 60-70 the whole way, with about 150 miles or so being 70 mph, 50 miles 60-65, and the rest 55 or slower and city driving.
Averaged 35.3
Driving at 70 mph i was averaging 34-35 mpg, 65 was like 37 mpg, and 60 you get closer to 40.
WP_001327.jpg

Overall very happy and i have just under 1/2 tank (maybe 3 or so clicks) left after driving almost 250 miles

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348416612.376871.jpg
2012 Civic Si coupe

Average 80 MPH & driving it to PA from NJ and back (180 miles round trip) and driving it like we were at the dragon on similar roads.

Back