2012 Civic Si Eibach Sport Springs Installed With Pics

Did you need a camber kit or camber bolts for the drop?

I was thinking about doing the 1.2 inch pro kit drop, but I don't know if I will need a camber kit or even camber bolts for that matter? Also would do the rear sway back and front sway bar when it comes out.
Hey 12Civic I have the camber kits, I suggest that you do get them.

Hey 12Civic I have the camber kits, I suggest that you do get them.
do you know what your camber settings would have been without using the bolts - with just the drop? I seriously didn't think you'd really need them with just the springs.

do you know what your camber settings would have been without using the bolts - with just the drop? I seriously didn't think you'd really need them with just the springs.
I think it depends on how much you drop the car with the springs and whether you drive aggressively and want the added grip/control.

Hey Webby, I got in touch with Eibach and this is their response:

Kevin,

The front camber with the sportline spring was about -0.2 degrees. This is well within specification by Honda (-0.57 max). Front caster is 5.8 deg. (5.87 max per Honda). Front toe is adjusted to factory spec at 0 deg. You do not need the camber bolts, but the camber bolts are available if you want to make adjustments.

The rear camber is -1.2 (-1.37 max per Honda). We have the rear camber arms installed. This is required. Rear toe is adjusted to 2mm total, per Honda spec.

Hope this help guys :)

thanks for the figures. That's helpful
For sure anytime. Another news, Eibach is done with the final product and are currently pushing really hard to release the Sportline Kits for the 2012 SI's and non SI's within the next 3 weeks, they're currently working on inventory at this time :bananapop:

For sure anytime. Another news, Eibach is done with the final product and are currently pushing really hard to release the Sportline Kits for the 2012 SI's and non SI's within the next 3 weeks, they're currently working on inventory at this time :bananapop:
My finger is waiting ever so patiently on the Add To Cart button

so will the warrantee be voided on suspension by just chnging out the springs ????
i take thoes are sedan and coupe right?

if you blew shocks, they're not going to replace them with aftermarket springs on

yeah so i take it dat goes for anything else dat moves with the suspension then like bushings and wat not lol
therer funny cause when somthing goes wrong they always look for aftermarket stuff to see if they have an excuse not to warrantee ur stuff lol:police:

2012 Civic Eibach Sports-Plus Springs & Antil Roll Kit Sway Bars (Front: 2 inches drop and Back: 1 and 3/4 drop

Pictures by Mikey6p:

back1.jpg

back2.jpg

back1.jpg

Arm0ged0n, do you have any pics of your car like these but during the day so I can get a sense of the drop on the Eibachs? It's hard to see the gap between the wheel and the wheel well cuz it's so dark and there isn't any contrast.
I'm waiting so patiently for the kit to become available. I am so looking forward to getting the car lowered and I can't wait for the improved handling!
Do you have any idea when the sportplus kit is being released?

Sorry...I was just online, so I figured I'd help.

IMAG0469.jpg

Here's a close up, it's an old picture. It was the time when I got my new wheels. I have Mudguards now, I need to get new pics soon so I can enter the ROTM contest :). I'm going to Eibach this Tuesday, and I'll ask if they're coming out this month. Last time I talked to them, the Sportline is in production, they're just building their supplies. I'll keep you guys updated for sure :bananapop:

Arm0ged0n, do you have any pics of your car like these but during the day so I can get a sense of the drop on the Eibachs? It's hard to see the gap between the wheel and the wheel well cuz it's so dark and there isn't any contrast.
I'm waiting so patiently for the kit to become available. I am so looking forward to getting the car lowered and I can't wait for the improved handling!
Do you have any idea when the sportplus kit is being released?

Back