2014 Si

Tacoguy

Just curious... How does everyone feel about it? What are your thoughts on the interior, new tech add ons, exterior, etc.? Anyone planning on getting one?

I do apologize ahead of time if I posted this in the wrong forum, or it's a repost of something that's already been started...

Again, this is just out of curiosity. I want to see what you guys have to say about it! Thanks for looking!

I haven't seen a 2014 Si yet in person but the pictures so far don't do much for me. The sedan didn't chance that much. I really don't like the area around the fog lights. I just got my 2013 Si sedan, so I am bias.

I personally dont love the coupe, but am jealous of a few of the tech upgrades. I do not like the stereo because i am not the biggest fan of all touch screen. But, i am slightly jealous of the keyless and push start and also the side view camera even though i feel it might get annoying after awhile. lastly i feel like the 18's were a bad decision.

It is somewhat of a funky front end but maybe over time like everything else it'll grow on us. Lol And yeah, I agree the 18's were a bad move! Thanks for the replies fellas!

I like all of the interior upgrades. Not so much the Coupe's front bumper. The spoiler and rear bumper on the coupe looks good to me. I feel like trying out the spoiler on mine.
It's weird that civics still dont have projectors

The coupes have the largest change, since the sedans were changed in 2013. Tech upgrades inside seem nice.

I honestly can't wait for the sedan's release. I'll finally be getting mine, after a whole year of waiting!!! Lol

The civic overall just lost the JDM taste... since it's more like "only not sold in Japan domestic markets" now or ONSIJDM

Still I think the versions that has came out so far for this gen is gonna be a huge turning point for the civic brand

Jealous of al the tech features. I like what they've done to he seats. The coupe exterior doesn't look great to me in the pictures. Saw a base model civic coupe the other day and thought it was ugly. Maybe it'll grow on to me.

I actually think it looks pretty good all around....don't care so much for the wheels though. Need to see in person....

you like the changes to the coupe?

Actually, Yes. The more I look at it the more I like it. I'm not sure the red inserts on the seats will go well with all exterior colors though, and I wish they had given the option for all black seats.

I simply don't know what I want to do when my TSX lease is up next year and keep going back and forth....too many options and I don't know if I want to spend more (to get what I really want) for a Golf R, S3, Mustang....or less, WRX, Civic Si to fre up more money for home addition (which is what I really need). I do know I want something faster than my TSX!:turbospin:

Back