2014 Si

It needs more grilles.

Yeah, it sucks that Honda changed the same car 2 years in a row! Sucks for those who bought em. They should do a recall and trade everyone who wants a new one! Lol

13 vs 14
u8ubyqug.jpg
Man it aint even close.. 9th gens look alot better

Is the '14 growing big car goiters, or is that picture of the '14 really two cars stacked on top of each other.

Funny. My first impression of the seats was not so great. I'm thinking that they will grow on me over time. (I hope)

Well looking at those pics, it's easy to see the '13 and '14 coupes share virtually no exterior bolt-ons except for maybe the deck lid itself (not including the trim piece that lines it up with the taillights). The bumpers, hood and fenders all are completely new. I'm not a big fan of the new OEM rims, looks cheesy but I do like how they went to the Continentals as the OEM tire. Alas, with the mileage I have on my '13 Si (>53K), there's no way I'd be able to get a decent trade-in on a '14 without taking a massive loss and that's just not worth the keyless entry/start that would be pretty nice to have.

Well looking at those pics, it's easy to see the '13 and '14 coupes share virtually no exterior bolt-ons except for maybe the deck lid itself (not including the trim piece that lines it up with the taillights). The bumpers, hood and fenders all are completely new. I'm not a big fan of the new OEM rims, looks cheesy but I do like how they went to the Continentals as the OEM tire. Alas, with the mileage I have on my '13 Si (>53K), there's no way I'd be able to get a decent trade-in on a '14 without taking a massive loss and that's just not worth the keyless entry/start that would be pretty nice to have.
I just saw a post on the Tein FB page that the front struts are different than the previous models as well so lots of changes inside AND out.

I'm picking up my black 2014 SI tomorrow if anybody would like pics just let me know of what and i'll get them up asap. I too an hoping the new front end will grow on me, and it has so far over the past couple of weeks that i've been just looking at pictures waiting for the thing to come in!

I'm also not a fan of the wheels though =/, those will have to go.

Back