2014 Si

So the 14' sedan has been released and I am hoping to get it sooner than later! Lol But I do have two complaints... And those are 1. The wheels are not my cup of tea... And 2. The "concept" picture of the rear showed a deck lid spoiler and these pictures don't show it... Has the same large spoiler on the trunk... But other than that... I'm in love! Haha

I'm very happy with my Flash Pro modified 2012 SI, except for notable shortcomings like the quality of the interior, smallish seats, and the cheap paint.

About the 2014 looks: While i'm notoriously resistant to style changes, i'd be even happier with the edgier 2014, especially without that tail thingy. To me the 18's are a waste because the PSS's i love don't perform any better with the larger wheels, although the rubber is $100/tire more. That's $400 in waste right there.... every 18 - 24 months. The tech improvements, of course, are always welcome.

The token horsepower increase isn't worth talking about. Honda continues to play engine tweaks and suspension upgrades as conservatively as ever. They seem convinced that their target audience doesn't want radical changes. And it's true. People buy Hondas for that perfect blend of price, performance and practicality. And Honda -- or any company -- would be suicidal to mess with such an incredibly winning formula.

So the 14' sedan has been released and I am hoping to get it sooner than later! Lol But I do have two complaints... And those are 1. The wheels are not my cup of tea... And 2. The "concept" picture of the rear showed a deck lid spoiler and these pictures don't show it... Has the same large spoiler on the trunk... But other than that... I'm in love! Haha

idt the 14' si sedan has been released yet, my friend is looking into getting one, so I contacted my salesperson. He notified me saying that they would be here late April or early May. I don't even see the 14' si coupe in stock in any of the dealers near me even though they have it on their website. www.hondacars.com

EDIT: just realized they got the sedan up on the website.....lol oops

idt the 14' si sedan has been released yet, my friend is looking into getting one, so I contacted my salesperson. He notified me saying that they would be here late April or early May. I don't even see the 14' si coupe in stock in any of the dealers near me even though they have it on their website. www.hondacars.com

EDIT: just realized they got the sedan up on the website.....lol oops

Lol Tis all good my brotha!

you like the changes to the coupe?
I think I might trade in my '12 coupe for a '14 coupe. Black of course.
I went and saw the new car at the dealership yesterday and overall I really like all the upgrades and tech add-on stuff.
I'm not crazy on the red inserts in the seats but it will probably grow on you as time passes. That's the only negative about the car for me.
The new front and rear IMO is a lot sportier than the '12 especially in the Black because the fogs blend into the paintwork.

The fun tech is about the only thing I wish I could get. Of course I'm a sedan guy too so the impact of the 14 is not nearly as large as the coupe guys.

I love my fb6 '13 si. But I do not care for the front end of the new coupes...I am however, jealous of the tech upgrades they get that should have been inside our '13 si's

I like the '14 because it makes the '12 look even better. The '14 has those hideous clothes iron stands housing the fogs. It looks like something Kia would have done a few years ago. Just plain ugly in my opinion. I hope it grows on me, buy I won't be holding my breath. The tech upgrades are great vs. the '12 though.
2014 Si.jpg

I like the '14 because it makes the '12 look even better. The '14 has those hideous clothes iron stands housing the fogs. It looks like something Kia would have done a few years ago. Just plain ugly in my opinion. I hope it grows on me, buy I won't be holding my breath. The tech upgrades are great vs. the '12 though.
View attachment 35560
Looks better in Black IMO.
Have a look at the new Audi's. They have similar surrounds on their fogs.

13 vs 14
u8ubyqug.jpg

Back