2014 Si

If you haven't yet I would test drive an14. I had a 12 and within the first 10minutes honda had restored my faith with them. It just drives way better. Unless it was just my Si, it's so smooth. The 12 was so choppy because of how the throttle body would snap shut. Also the rev hang seems cured, and it seems to act more like a cable throttle body. Up until I got the 14 I thought trading in my 05 rsx type-s was the dumbest thing I did car wise. Now I feel like I've finally found a good replacement. Of course all the other upgrades are just icing on the cake, but Honda really got it right with the 14. That's for the coupe, I have no idea about the sedan. Hope that helps..

If you haven't yet I would test drive an14. I had a 12 and within the first 10minutes honda had restored my faith with them. It just drives way better. Unless it was just my Si, it's so smooth. The 12 was so choppy because of how the throttle body would snap shut. Also the rev hang seems cured, and it seems to act more like a cable throttle body. Up until I got the 14 I thought trading in my 05 rsx type-s was the dumbest thing I did car wise. Now I feel like I've finally found a good replacement. Of course all the other upgrades are just icing on the cake, but Honda really got it right with the 14. That's for the coupe, I have no idea about the sedan. Hope that helps..
I agree with everything you said @Word3k. Love the 2014 way more than the 2012!

i have a black coupe and love the red and black i think it works great.
in the end it really depends on the color of the car i wanted white but all they had was orange and black.

It's a shame the front is so horrid on the 14. The as aftermarket should step right in with replacement pieces though.

Just curious... How does everyone feel about it? What are your thoughts on the interior, new tech add ons, exterior, etc.? Anyone planning on getting one?

I do apologize ahead of time if I posted this in the wrong forum, or it's a repost of something that's already been started...

Again, this is just out of curiosity. I want to see what you guys have to say about it! Thanks for looking!

Take a look at my post!

I got a new 2014 black coupe I honeslty am obsessed I love everything about it...had a 08 coupe in the past and this thing handles awesome feel like i can take turns at warp speed it just sticks to the ground like flies on %^# lol. But seriously I was hesitant at first too but now after a week and a half of ownership i'll never look back.

I got a new 2014 black coupe I honeslty am obsessed I love everything about it...had a 08 coupe in the past and this thing handles awesome feel like i can take turns at warp speed it just sticks to the ground like flies on %^# lol. But seriously I was hesitant at first too but now after a week and a half of ownership i'll never look back.

You think it handles turns well now, upgrading your rear sway bar makes a huge difference and makes it stick the turns even better. BEST bang for your buck upgrade.

You think it handles turns well now, upgrading your rear sway bar makes a huge difference and makes it stick the turns even better. BEST bang for your buck upgrade.

Which sway bar do you recommend for 2014 Si coupe?

What is the '14's stock rsb? Wasn't it 21 for '13? And didn't they upgrade it for '14? And yes. After driving it 4 days I can definitely say the '14 is a lot more well behaved. The under steer is almost gone. A lot better exit speeds on some of my favorite turns and curves now. :)

I forget the stock sizes, but Honda upgraded both front and rear which is why I suggest the 24mm for 2014+ as opposed to the 22mm for the earlier 9th gens.

Back