9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

I apologize in advance for not posting this, I've been busy with work and still not so much into cars and such lately. But the show will always go on...:)

So the registration fee this year will be $25 per person, this includes all food and prizes. I will work on the menu later on, and it will be different food than last year.

My paypal is nissanSER6456@aol.com, please give me your screen name, location and vehicle if you know what you'll be driving (as I'm still TBD). I'll give more updates in the coming days when I'm not on tapatalk.

1. death_roll, Hockessin DE, vehicle TBD.
1a. (tentatively reserved for death_roll's guest), 03 G35 6spd
2. Nix, Loo_vill KY, (08 Civic LX)
3. Nix's guest
4. Squiggy, Michiana, ('12 Civic Si)
5. Spidergirl, Michiana
6. 07TLX, East Norriton PA ( vehicle TBD)
7. K757, Danbury CT, Ford Fiesta ST

While I have a Si, a bunch of us will be there in S2000's. I've been considering organizing a Si Summer Double Dragon meet because there's not much going on in the S2000 world between Rock the Dragon which is in April and Dragon Fall Run which is in September. Not trying to rain on your parade but am looking to see if there's interest. As a bit of an introduction, I've been putting on events at the Dragon for over 5 years, I have a number of drives mapped out that cover a lot of great roads in the area, I have arrangements with a number of good restaurants in the Fontana/Asheville area, and know how to get things done at Fontana.

kgf3076
The Double Dragon Group, LLC

Ummm...ok

As much as I like our Friday cruise through N.GA, I'm there to drive the moon, dragon and cherohala. I won't be wandering around much at all. I can really only go once a year, so I prefer to stay on my favorites

As much as I like our Friday cruise through N.GA, I'm there to drive the moon, dragon and cherohala. I won't be wandering around much at all. I can really only go once a year, so I prefer to stay on my favorites

:cornmad:

What's the "moon"? I'm there to drive also but I enjoy the North GA Run that ET plans for us. It's a change of pace.

I'd rather do RT28 over and over than the Dragon! (Yes I said it.. Shoot me! :P)

:cornmad:

What's the "moon"? I'm there to drive also but I enjoy the North GA Run that ET plans for us. It's a change of pace.

I'd rather do RT28 over and over than the Dragon! (Yes I said it.. Shoot me! :P)
I'm with you. Cherohala is for newbies, the Dragon on weekends is a tourist parade. That's why we drive Blood Mountain, Fridays for Franklin, and Hilltops and Hollers. All of those drives (with the exception of Hilltops and Hollers) avoid the Dragon and take full advantage of Rt 28. The only organized Saturday drive on the Dragon is the Monster Roll-out when all of the S2000s leave Fontana as a group and drive the Dragon to the Gravel lot. In April, there were 97 S2000's, one Corvette and one STi.

nice SPartan, the showdown is approaching.... my little Ford v your family cruiser

Back