A different 9th gen....2013 Accord

Yeah! Im interested to see what they bring with that CLA.

Of course it's a sports car! It only has 2 doors! hahaha true though, it's not really even close markets on the Z and the Accord.

Someone has a nice black one at my work and another guy has the ex-l in blue. The black one is all fitted with HFP 18s. They both look freakin great. More eye catching than the Z cause it's unexpected from a well known "family car".

HFP's for the new Accord are 19's. I think the older HFP wheels were also 19's.

I really REALLY like the accord 19" HFP, would those fit the 9th civic with no issues?

You might need spacers to run them since the wheels are +55 offset. And you'll need to run 35 series tires. Lol.

No one in their right mind would buy those 18's.
I just bought a set

Why did you buy a set Webby? :confused:

quLOmQk.jpg

Oh Webby...

If the 2014 WRX comes out close to the way it looks now as a concept I might be upgrading!!

Modified the mounting brackets for the TL rear sway bar so that now the bar does not rub on the chassis.

Some of the Accord members on another site are ok with the rubbing. I had mine on 2 weeks before modifyng the brackets....maybe they will think twice now.

Rubbings bad.....mmmmmmmkay.....

photobucket-46434-1365992613097_zps44d2c96b.jpg

photobucket-27506-1365992589012_zpsaecdb245.jpg

Hardly can tell but there is aout 2mm of clearance, lol

photobucket-55497-1365992701586_zps8fc79041.jpg

Ended up cutting off the welded nuts and enlarged the whole to create the clearance I needed. Used all ne hardware to bolt everything back up and added an extra washer due to the increase hole size.

photobucket-61807-1365992737804_zpsa57afdfe.jpg

Last edited:
I foresee that looking really good. We need pics of it installed

how are you liking the CVT so far? did you ever sort out the jerkiness issues you were having? I might be needing a bigger car and was looking at the accords, but it kills me that only two colors are available with the 6-spd and i've never been fans of Honda's CVTs, but this one is supposed to be better.

Last edited:
Back