Acura ILX Concept Unveiling Detroit Auto Show

they finally put the full model info on the acura website

which is why you have to question getting a tsx (like rasky)

Bavarian Motor Works or bust! At least they still offer a car with options and a third pedal

Actually, now that I look at it, if you price the ILX out with the body kit, which comes standard on the TSX SE, they are pretty much the same price....

i dislike this car. you might be able to say im bias because i have a 2012 tsx.

i took my car into the dealership for its first oil change and didnt want to wait so i went into the showroom to ask for a loaner. they had a crystal black pearl with a full underbody spoiler and decklid spoiler and my saleman and gm asked if i was ready to switch. "never." they proceeded to ask why its not selling as well as they thought and wanted my opinion since i was the target market. told them it reminded me of a civic (no offense) with a few more options, you can go get a civic ex-l with nav for a couple grand cheaper. told them i would have like to see a coupe version of the tsx rather than the ilx.

should have taken an ilx as a loaner but told them if i were to trade in it would have been a tl and sure enough they gave me one as a loaner for the afternoon.

should have said... your trade in would be on the nsx :excited:

indeed... not sure why but i envisioned a tsx coupe to bring back flash backs of the prelude.

If you copy the YouTube URL...just paste the URL into the reply box here

Back