BilletProShop Short Shifters

I bought a modification stainless shifter knob on eBay is weekend on eBay for 30 shipped.it supposedly lowers 1 inch from stock and is heavy,I'm going to try it out and hopefully I'll like it.it has a brass insert so hopefully it's cool,there were 7 different bidders on it but it ended in the middle of the night so hopefully it's nice,otherwise I blew 30 and will have to consider it a bad meal...

I bought a modification stainless shifter knob on eBay is weekend on eBay for 30 shipped.it supposedly lowers 1 inch from stock and is heavy,I'm going to try it out and hopefully I'll like it.it has a brass insert so hopefully it's cool,there were 7 different bidders on it but it ended in the middle of the night so hopefully it's nice,otherwise I blew 30 and will have to consider it a bad meal...
i cant see how a knob can make it lower

so i just saw pictures of the shifter on facebook, looks legit.
Mikex18 do you have the specs for it?

IMG_4728_zps61762d7c.jpg

The shifters are going to be Zinc coated tomorrow

Ready to ship on friday or Monday!!

Are these gonna come with base bushings you think? The Cobalt kit comes with base bushings

Are these gonna come with base bushings you think? The Cobalt kit comes with base bushings
ill ask him tomorrow :)

maybe they can put a intro deal or something!!1 i will call him tomorrow on this :)

Okay just saw this on their FB page

Billet Pro Shop:Will be live on our site sometime tomorrow. Will be shipping either Friday or Monday!

Last edited:
My order is in limbo until they check their email. I don't have a MasterCard I can put it on, and I wanted to put it on my discover but they don't take it on the website, so they've gotta send me an invoice through PayPal. I just hope he doesn't sell out before he gets it. Lol

dang this thing looks clean, too bad i already ordered the twm one :< the promo was almost too good to pass up

Back