BilletProShop Short Shifters

lol if i was ballin maybe, but i was hoping for at least anything >1.25" in height reduction ;/

lol if i was ballin maybe, but i was hoping for at least anything >1.25" in height reduction ;/
cut my shifter down and put a m1 abram weighted knob on and it is amazing! i do want a short shifter like this one though but flash pro comes first :)

Mikex18
Any updated pictures yet? Said on the site they would be updated soon, but then that clause was removed. [EDIT: Pictures updated! Looks awesome.]

EDIT: Ordered for my 2013 Si Sedan! :)

Last edited:
largedetails-sft-1023.jpg
large-sft-1023.jpg

Im 95% sure that even with competition you have to cut it also!!! Because when you put the short shiftee or..the cable are going lower.. and they interfere with the lastic clip that hold the wire!!!
What I thought but not specified so I figured I would ask thanks

Im 95% sure that even with competition you have to cut it also!!! Because when you put the short shiftee or adapter on,the cable are going lower.. and they interfere with the plastic clip that hold the wire loom on the shifter base!

Hey Guys,

Just to set the record straight here, our 9th Gen Short Shifter does NOT require any OEM shifter base modifications, no cutting or grinding required. Our philosophy when designing short shifters is always to be able to allow the customer to go back to stock at no extra cost. You can find our install manual here: http://www.twmperformance.com/short...s/honda-civic-2012-and-plus-shortshifters.htm

Thanks Everyone!

Team
www.TWMPerformance

T
Hey Guys,

Just to set the record straight here, our 9th Gen Short Shifter does NOT require any OEM shifter base modifications, no cutting or grinding required. Our philosophy when designing short shifters is always to be able to allow the customer to go back to stock at no extra cost. You can find our install manual here: http://www.twmperformance.com/short...s/honda-civic-2012-and-plus-shortshifters.htm

Thanks Everyone!

Team
www.TWMPerformance
The installation manual links to the accord instalation bt

I had the adapter first and from what i saw with this when lowering the cable attaching point on he shifter it automatically rubs on the shifter base

i dont want to get in any type of war here

Test will be made on a unmodified car in the next days!!! The tests were made on MY car wich was previously modded( wire braket on the base cut)

Keeping you guys updated on this !! :)

Last edited:
T
The installation manual links to the accord instalation bt

I had the adapter first and from what i saw with this when lowering the cable attaching point on he shifter it automatically rubs on the shifter base

i dont want to get in any type of war here

Test will be made on a unmodified car in the next days!!! The tests were made on MY car wich was previously modded( wire braket on the base cut)

Keeping you guys updated on this !! :)

Cool, let us know, definitely do not want to cut anything off my brand new car...even if it is just a plastic piece that holds a cable up.

Cool, let us know, definitely do not want to cut anything off my brand new car...even if it is just a plastic piece that holds a cable up.
Thats fully understandable!

And its really MY mistake of not telling them that i previously cut the bracket when putting the CT-ENG adapter i tried it without cutting it.. and ended up changing the whole cable because the metal" looming" around the cable was bent and was blocking the cable from moving.

Ill get back to you guys as fast as i can on this!!

Thanks for the support guys :)

Thats fully understandable!

And its really MY mistake of not telling them that i previously cut the bracket when putting the CT-ENG adapter i tried it without cutting it.. and ended up changing the whole cable because the metal" looming" around the cable was bent and was blocking the cable from moving.

Ill get back to you guys as fast as i can on this!!

Thanks for the support guys :)

I kinda figured I would have to cut that piece anyway so I'm not really phased, but Im wondering if they're gonna develop a new piece thatll swap right out, if they'll swap the original batch for the new one?

I kinda figured I would have to cut that piece anyway so I'm not really phased, but Im wondering if they're gonna develop a new piece thatll swap right out, if they'll swap the original batch for the new one?
We'll test one sometime this week!!

One thing i know..is that IT WILL work WITHOUT cutting the plastic part! Im just scared that the cable will touch it!! I also know that there is not 2775748way to shorten the throw of a shifter... its to get the bottm part longer...which makes the cable sit LOWER and CLOSER to the bracket! So what i think its that cutting it is NOT required but may be recommended

Ill give you back some news soon on this , i have a friend who has a 2012 SI with all stock shifter that we will use to test!!!

Back