BilletProShop Short Shifters

In the middle of installing.... Had the hardest time with the metal push clip that holds the arm that the spring in place. Also, my cable is slightly touching the plastic bracket. Im not going to cut it now. But will keep an eye on it for the future. Other than that one clip, everything was slow, tedious but easy.
I know that clip you're talking about,it was a ***** for sure.i had to carve into the plastic a little just to get behind it.

Mine worked perfectly until last night when it wouldnt go into reverse.Now it wont go into 2,4,6 and reverse too.Any known issues or causes?I put everything back to stock and taking into dealer tommorow,the cable on the bottom of the motor looks like its an inch and a half or more open from the steel connection.I had a friend put it all back including that part but still no go.

Mine worked perfectly until last night when it wouldnt go into reverse.Now it wont go into 2,4,6 and reverse too.Any known issues or causes?I put everything back to stock and taking into dealer tommorow,the cable on the bottom of the motor looks like its an inch and a half or more open from the steel connection.I had a friend put it all back including that part but still no go.
may sound off the wall, but do you have a battery lowering kit for an intake on your car? If so, make sure the shifting linkage isn't hanging up on the left side of the battery. The battery trays and batteries can shift around if not secure, causing shift problems.
BTW bobshur, I finally got a set of new oem summer tires off a '13 Si, great deal too!

No I do have the SS clutch line, Honda is replacing everything shift assembly, shifter, cables basically all new under warranty

There a mile from my house,I've had a relationship with them for 10 years,I didn't think I'd have a problem.

may sound off the wall, but do you have a battery lowering kit for an intake on your car? If so, make sure the shifting linkage isn't hanging up on the left side of the battery. The battery trays and batteries can shift around if not secure, causing shift problems.
BTW bobshur, I finally got a set of new oem summer tires off a '13 Si, great deal too!
There a mile from my house,I've had a relationship with them for 10 years,I didn't think I'd have a problem.
My friend had the same problem, when i installed the cable bushings on the tranny i messed up the cable!!

I have mine since march with no problems!!

I'm not doing anything with it for now,it feels fine,but I'm getting tired of the drama with the cable,the bushings are for sure the problem,I never had any problems,then the problems came in bunches....I'm good for now.

Back