Buddy Club Short Shifter (Full Assembly) Promotion

Ah okay thank you. Hopefully my AEM CAI doesn't block access.
You should be able to disconnect the CAI right at the throttle body to work on the car. I do with my Rickspec'd, which you saw in the foreground of my picture above.

Awesome! Hopefully these hybrid racing ones don't have the same issues as the corsports.

Awesome! Hopefully these hybrid racing ones don't have the same issues as the corsports.
If you mean breaking cables, the HR large bushing has a bearing race in it so that any side to side torque is absorbed by the bearing race.

Can you install the mtec shifter springs in the short shifter before installing? Or are they not part of the shifter assembly?

Can you install the mtec shifter springs in the short shifter before installing? Or are they not part of the shifter assembly?
They are not part of the shifter assembly. They are accessible through a panel under the intake. You will need some Honda Bond when putting the panel back on.

Just got my BC SS installed this evening. I appreciate the fast shipping from PRO Civic. I let my girlfriend (who assisted with the install) drive the car first, once we finished. She was grinning more than usual. Then she had an odd, puzzled look on her face. I immediately asked he what was wrong, fearing a problem. She looked over and asked "Why the heck doesn't Honda just make the shifter like this from the factory?"

Love my girl, my car, and now my shifter...even more!

Back