Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

Who's Jill? I thought her real name was MissE? :hiding:
Haha, well it sort of is. Most of my students can't pronounce my last name properly so the just call me Miss E... and I just squish it together for a user name. So technically I suppose they could both be my real name depending on who I'm talking to, lol. :scratches:

Say it faster and it could be "missy"

I play video games on the computer. Not a console (Xbox/PS3) gamer.

One can be taught! :)

But sorry to hi-jack your thread.

:( I apologized.
Haha, oh come on... I'm just teasing you :tongue:

Here are some pics I jacked from a guy in Nova Scotia on another forum (I can't take the credit for them, they're way better pics than I take!). They showcase his DBP sedan but also some pretty Canadian East Coast scenery :canada:

5778495427_aeef535ba0_b.jpg

5778497851_b834f46d0c_b.jpg

5778499229_ac2a467dbc_b.jpg

Haha, oh come on... I'm just teasing you :tongue:

Here are some pics I jacked from a guy in Nova Scotia on another forum (I can't take the credit for them, they're way better pics than I take!). They showcase his DBP sedan but also some pretty Canadian East Coast scenery :canada:

I know you were teasing me! :p

Nice pictures. Definitely looks darker at night.

Our's is Dyno Blue Pearl II
Is there a color palette showing the difference?
A full palette with links to color specific would be a great addition to this forum.

Yea the dealership told me that mine was Dyno Blue Pearl II also, thought they didn't know what they were talking about

This thread is GREAT! I LOVE all the blue cars. There was an EX-L at the dealership when I purchased my new car. Bought the silver because I thought it would not show dirt as much. Wish I would have bought the blue one now. However, the one issue I had with the one on the lot was that it looked more turquoise to me in the sunlight, and it was enough to sway me. Keep posting the blue!! When I'm ready to trade this one in, hopefully they will have an awesome shade of blue.

Back