Ethlar's significantly faster CM6

Noice!

Time to color match the mudguards and black out the chrome trim on the windows.

no updates from rich as of yet, based on what ive seen of the set recently completed on a 8th gen civic theyre gonna be a lot of work for him

id like to do new wheels but money is a limiting factor, not sure how i feel about blacking out the chrome, ill have to think about it and maybe try it out with some plastidip

id like to do new wheels but money is a limiting factor, not sure how i feel about blacking out the chrome, ill have to think about it and maybe try it out with some plastidip
Theres a special automotive chrome trip blackout tape you can find at most auto stores. Would be way easier than plastidip. I did it on an old Maxima, came out great on my first try (and I was drunk during the install...). It's basically special outdoor grade electrical tape. If you dont like it just peel er off

Link or pics of the 8th?

10404289_10101074057732066_1119827584278513673_n.jpg

he had to take out the turn signals, put amber leds in the lenses to try to make a signal, definietly not bright enough to be legal. No output shots and i think he already took them apart cause theyre up for sale on hidplanet

Acura called, they want their lights back.

I love the way they look.

yea im really excited to see them on the accord, but afraid of how much cutting behind the headlight might be necessary

Not sure how they gonna look in your Accord. Your headlights have triangle shape.:think:

i think its got the potential to look pretty good

2014-08-16184650_zpsf69acc30.jpg

That;s actually looks good. Can't wait till it's done.

handling is drastically improved, just need to pay a shop to wrestle the rear camber/toe kit in cause the bolts are rusted into the bushings and not coming free

Back