Is it totaled???

Shaking_head.gif

Some of the other teachers in the school got them and they made it over to my sis-in-law then made it over to me, therefore the site. :giggle:

Not sure where you live, but a customer that comes to my dealership came earlier this month asking what the technicians did to her car, since it had caught on fire the day before and was burnt to a crisp. Same year and model, 2010 Odyssey. The only services that had been performed by us were the oil changes.

Your customer owns the Odyssey or the Fit? Do you work at Hendrick Honda?

Oh...there is a jeep wrangler between the van and the fit, lol.

Now Honda is being a bunch of bishes. Still no rental. Allstate paid $5k and Honda needs more $$$. Called Honda up and mentioned getting lawyers involved and got hung up on. Great service from a dealership that has a Presidential award from Honda.

he said there were some issues with the repairs last time I talked with him. Not sure if they were all resolved

Haven't checked up on it but some areas needed some more clear or a nice buffing. The fit and finish on the door panel was not right. The edge on the rear bumper was missing paint. Some other small things too.

Back