JAYBLS' 2012 CBP Si Sedan

Nice looking seats! Just be careful since removing the stock seats will also remove the airbag that is hidden in the side/back of the seat. If you remove one it is possible that the system will sense one as not working and disable all the airbags. It could be a huge safety issue for you.

I think corsport had possibly swapped seats in their shop/project car. I don't know if they ever went through with it.

CorSport - did you guys ever try changing out the seats? If so, any issues?

That I don't know. I'm not real familiar with the iMid system or how the new airbags are wired in. Just something to keep in mind.

Just ordered a yard of 60" 3k 2x2 CF. Ordering the resin once I'm more comfortable with my research.

Bumping for status update! You're my local inspiration.. Still haven't modded my Si yet :/ Sorry to hear about the body damage, what happened there to get that sort of damage? It looks like you would have rubbed a curb in a strange way but it was caused by someone else?

I've been really busy with school and I haven't really had much interest in spending any time or money on the car. The next money I get is going into a motorcycle project. I'm sick of not having a motorcycle already.

Car is up for sale on CL. I'm going to Afghanistan for a year and I want to sell it before I leave so I don't have a car/insurance payment while I'm over there. I'm either buying a 335i sedan or an Evo X MR when I get back. The car has been great and this forum has been as well. If @webby allows it, I'll post a link to the CL ad, but somehow I think even mentioning it at all is going to get me in some kind of trouble.

I didn't end up going to Afghanistan. It's a long story, but suffice it to say I had to wait on the government to get something done in a certain amount of time...we all know how that goes. So, I'm actually moving to Austin in two days and since people that buy Hondas are convinced, for some reason, they should be able to buy cars for thousands of dollars less than what they're worth, I have not sold the car. I finally installed that iJDM Toy LED DRL kit today and it even worked for a few hours, then blew a fuse. It's always something.

The ijdmtoy.com LED DRL kit DOES NOT WORK! Figured y'all would like to know. I'm pretty pissed.

Edit. May have spoken too soon. I might be the one that's ****** up. Gimme ten minutes.

Edit 2. Ya, I was right. It doesn't work.
I haven't read through your whole thread to find out what happened. Just wanted to say that I have these and they work fine. At first I thought they didn't work when I installed them, but I had the emergency brake on so they couldn't turn on.

I haven't read through your whole thread to find out what happened. Just wanted to say that I have these and they work fine. At first I thought they didn't work when I installed them, but I had the emergency brake on so they couldn't turn on.
They're working. I had to put a 15amp fuse in the passenger side high beam slot because the 10amp fuse kept popping, most likely due to the LED kit coupled with the high beam solenoids in the projectors. It works fine now

Just refinanced, so I'll be keeping this thing for a while. I drove an '07 335i sedan with the sport package then my car just seconds after and, honestly, this thing is a pretty nice little car. Just needs more power and nicer interior materials. I have a roll of CF and some super clear resin and I might still do leather interior. I change my mind a lot. I'm not sure why I'm even posting in here haha

Good to hear you're keeping your car. I decided to keep mine as well and just get a Camaro or Mustang as a second car (waiting for pricing on the new Stangs). Be happy you aren't going to Afghanistan (not sure if you are a Reservists/Guard or contractor) but with the downdraw I'm hearing things are the big suck over there (as if it wasn't already).

Instead of a non-factory BBK why don't you try swapping some Acura Brembos on? That would look just as bad ***. It might be cheaper as well.

I've thought about that, but I want a BBK at all four corners and I want something off the shelf and easy to install.

Back