Navigation Software Update - Now Available!

Yeah, it should work.

I would try to do this:
1.format the usb stick to the std that navi comes in.(fat, fat32, ntfs) I think its fat32 (no one uses fat anymore and ntfs is for windows base computers)
2. Bridge the files (most case copy and paste them)
3.remove ur glove box.
4.Plug in usb files
5.figure out how the sync it
6. Enter password the dude root down in the previous message
7. You should be fine
thats what I did, I used my own usb stick

I have the files I need a place to upload them to post the link for you guys

Ok, i'll just have to go buy a usb stick then. reall wouldnt mind the update since some roads around me dont show up on the navi

I'm on the phone with them now. Apparently this offer is only for US customers. For us Canadians it's $170 plus $30 shipping. Not happy!!!
Oops! Sorry about that. They should probably state that on their website.

Yeah really. I just spoke with Honda Canada and they said they would look into it and get back to me. I think I know what the answer will be.

I would update mine for $99. I won't for $200.

usb flash drive... weight = an ounce? Shipping = we need $30
:ownedrun:

I won't pay a cent for an update. They should be free. Anyone that pays $100-$200 for an update is insane. Pay $30k for a car the least they can do is update the garbage navigation. It is not even worth updating in my mind. If I could find a replacement system that would work with all the controls I would rip out the factory one and give it away.

Whats a good place I can upload the 2013 Yellow USB Map Update v9.B0 files to share?

92990439.jpg

I may try upload.net, as I have an account, but are there any free ones that would take these files sizes?

Someone may know how to open with a Hex editor like XVI32 that takes big file sizes and do a work around on the VIN/password check.

Hi, where you put your share ???

Whats a good place I can upload the 2013 Yellow USB Map Update v9.B0 files to share?

92990439.jpg

I may try upload.net, as I have an account, but are there any free ones that would take these files sizes?

Someone may know how to open with a Hex editor like XVI32 that takes big file sizes and do a work around on the VIN/password check.
Where is the files ?

Back