Navigation Software Update - Now Available!

Yeah that is a bummer. Ah well. Not worth paying $150 yearly if it's just map update and no additional features. Text msgs would have been awesome. Honda dinged us on this one. :(

Due to high cost I usually update the GPS device every couple of years which is good enough for me. Least you gave it a shot.

Last edited:
Whats a good place I can upload the 2013 Yellow USB Map Update v9.B0 files to share?

92990439.jpg

I may try upload.net, as I have an account, but are there any free ones that would take these files sizes?

Someone may know how to open with a Hex editor like XVI32 that takes big file sizes and do a work around on the VIN/password check.

Last edited:
Whats a good place I can upload the 2013 Yellow USB Map Update v9.B0 files to share?

92990439.jpg

I may try upload.net, as I have an account, but are there any free ones that would take these files sizes?

Someone may know how to open with a Hex editor like XVI32 that takes big file sizes and do a work around on the VIN/password check.
upload it and i can take a look at it in HxD

you can use my sendspace account. I have unlimited file size upload there.

92990439.jpg

Use google Drive, and allow the link to public or private https://drive.google.com/

I'm sure you'd be given some type of hacker of the year award if you figure out a way. It's been brought up on endless honda forums over the years.
I ordered an 13 si with navi it should be arriving in 2 months, ive been waiting 4 months for it. (dealership said may)

Once I get it, Since I know where the root of the System is. I might try and flash it. I have 3 years bump to bumper std war. If I have time I will try and figure this out.

I ordered an 13 si with navi it should be arriving in 2 months, ive been waiting 4 months for it. (dealership said may)

Once I get it, Since I know where the root of the System is. I might try and flash it. I have 3 years bump to bumper std war. If I have time I will try and figure this out.
2013 come pre-installed with this update no need to flash haha

so is it possible to take those files and transfer them to a usb drive and install the update?? or it is just wishful thinking?

so is it possible to take those files and transfer them to a usb drive and install the update?? or it is just wishful thinking?
Yeah, it should work.

I would try to do this:
1.format the usb stick to the std that navi comes in.(fat, fat32, ntfs) I think its fat32 (no one uses fat anymore and ntfs is for windows base computers)
2. Bridge the files (most case copy and paste them)
3.remove ur glove box.
4.Plug in usb files
5.figure out how the sync it
6. Enter password the dude root down in the previous message
7. You should be fine

is it limit traffic? and will it take 8gig of data?

Storage and file limits

For Sites created under sites.google.com/site

• Site quota: 100MB/site
  • Max attachment size: 20MB
  • Pages per site: No set limit (see note below)
Google Apps

• Site quota: N/A (quota is tracked at the domain level)
  • Quota per domain: 10GB
  • Sites per domain: unlimited
Google Apps for Business

• Quota per domain: 10GB + 500MB per each paid user
  • Max attachment size: 50MB
Google Apps for Education

• Quota per domain: 100GB
Google Apps for ISPs

• Site quota: 100MB/site

http://support.google.com/sites/answer/96770?hl=en

i would say zip them and go from their

Torrent it would be the next best thing i think

Last edited:
Back