Newbie from the East Coast of Canada

Figured it was time I added some updated pics to the thread... seeing as there was clearly still a lot of snow on the ground the last time I posted pics in here, lol. :turbospin:

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

And finally got my center caps! You'd think for the price of the Work wheels they would be included... :confused:
IMG_0329.jpg

nice in blue me likey lol got the same in red yaaay to the coupes :dance1::woot:

A couple from a local show here last weekend (unfortunately it rained on and off so our clean cars didn't stay that way). I didn't take them myself, found them on facebook though a link for the show. Apparently this guy liked my, uh... backside? Cause that's all that's in the photos, lol.
FunRun2012b.jpg

FunRun2012.jpg

Those tail lights are just asking for red overlays....

Those tail lights are just asking for red overlays....
I like the look of them but I'm not sure how I feel about actually having the overlays just due to the fact that they would restrict some of the light when I'm reversing at night. Many years ago I had tinted tail lights on one of my old cars and reversing after dark was awful because you couldn't see where you were going, I ended up replacing them with after market tails (which I swear was a popular trend at the time, lol).

Oh....forgot about the reverse light. Having red lights being shined while trying to back up would prob be a no go. Maybe those chrome amber bulbs("stealth") bulbs would be cool to add. Would make that whole area all chrome looking.

Back