Not my first civic...

I went with a new sk2 dp. Gonna have time to install it next Friday. Which sux cause my last vit calibration should come into today.

Lol. Yup another moth of datalogging. But at least some cool *** bro sold me a laptop to make uploading way more convenient.

uXnwliA.gif

Tunes done. Got my last cal last night. Not gonna get an edyno though cause I'll be starting a new tune next week. Unless there's people curious to see what a kind of power a sk2 cai gets by itself. Car rips. See ya in a week.

Nah. Long week of school and work then installing some parts I have talked about and some that I have. Gonna try to get through this week as fast as possible.

All I have is the sk2 cai. Vits made some tweaks since this pull so I'm sure I'm about 189. I hope to be in the 200 club with the dp but trying to be modest.

skunk2 cai tune.png
Things fell through with my uncles lift so I'm just gonna do the dp tomorrow in my driveway.

Cancelled my order and went with matte bronze 527's with 225's. Should have em on by next weekend.

XXR's? Which size? We have a set on my wifes car.... I have some thoughts on them.

Not a bad wheel and they have some unique sizing that I like. Things like the 8.75" widths. Also I think they have some pretty good looking wheels.

The only knocks I have on them are the weight. Heavy anchors. And the finish I think is kind of crap for the painted wheels at least. I don't think it's out of line with their price point but I would suggest either planning on repainting them in the future or stripping and powder coating them.

The paint on my wifes wheels has chipped very easily and the inside of the barrels look like they were hardly painted at all. They also developed rusty spots in the paint from iron filings sticking into it because it is such a soft paint. Nothing out of the ordinary for car wear and dirt. Just seemed to happen awfully quick and easily.

Just a couple small things. i like to give people a heads up on the finish in case they want to strip and powder coat them before they get tires mounted up.

Hmm. Wow a lot to consider. That powder coat is a good idea as I'm gonna wait to mount them aafter my tune is done, so I'll have some time to do that. Thanks for the input. And I've heard they're heavy too.

Back