Official Computer Talk Thread

I'll sell you mine! Lightly used. Asking $1500. :P

Most definitely needed to play Rockets and PUBG!

256mb card from 2006 was listed for $200. Seriously people... :rolleyes:

Must be nice being rich and not knowing prices of things at the grocery store...

Must be nice being rich and not knowing prices of things at the grocery store...

To be fair, I don't know what Rice-A-Roni costs. Plus, living just outside of his neighborhood...the price of groceries can vary widely. Go over to QFC in Medina and you're paying $8/lb of chicken breast. Go a few miles north and east into Kirkland and you're paying $3/lb for the same thing. Wish I was joking but it's true.

And it is totally true he's not lavish with his stuff. He still drives his late 90s Mercedes E class to meetings. Although, that's assuming that you don't consider his mansion lavish. I'm sorry. If you wanna talk about excesses - owning a McLaren is one thing, his house is something wholly different, even if it is in a neighborhood where median house price is in the mid millions to $10M, he's in there with a $150M mansion. So...yeah...

Cryptocurrency miners bought 3 million graphics cards worth $776 million in 2017
Last year was a big one for cryptocurrency mining, and it culminated with a shortage of graphics cards and grossly inflated prices. According to a new report by Jon Peddie Research (JPR), miners purchased over 3 million add-in board (AIB) graphics cards worth around $776 million in 2017, with AMD emerging as the primary benefactor of those sales.

https://www.pcgamer.com/cryptocurre...ion-graphics-cards-worth-776-million-in-2017/

Cryptocurrency miners bought 3 million graphics cards worth $776 million in 2017
Last year was a big one for cryptocurrency mining, and it culminated with a shortage of graphics cards and grossly inflated prices. According to a new report by Jon Peddie Research (JPR), miners purchased over 3 million add-in board (AIB) graphics cards worth around $776 million in 2017, with AMD emerging as the primary benefactor of those sales.

https://www.pcgamer.com/cryptocurre...ion-graphics-cards-worth-776-million-in-2017/

:pat: :iough: :omg: :banghead::bleh: :thumbsdown: :rantsmiley: :sadbanana:

This guy is a piece of ****....

Subaru Forum;45561194 said:
Orily?
vpa51Lh.jpg

After I added #6 and cleaned up a bit of the wiring.
cort7xY.jpg

Tell him you want to see his steady power load coming from there. I’d love to know how many watts that’s pulling.

Back