Photos Official retrofit thread (pics and specs)

bjorn from customlightz.com has done a lot of retrofits.

So this is what I am planning, any opinions or thoughts/comments would be appreciated. I am planning a Quad if not all 6 lights to be retrofitted, Low beams with S2k AP1, High beams with FX-R 35 and a mini retrofit for the turn signals. Now what shrouds should I plan on any thoughts or opinions on shrouds that would tie them together - FYI regardless of shroud they are all going to be wrapped with real CF and Resin coated, just need an actual shape or design to choose.

I tried calling and leaving messages for couple days but no respond anyone else?
he just contacted me - his plane just landed. He has been out of the country... said please send him a text tomorrow to talk.
516-241-9112

iopKiYLqpDial.gif

bjorns been busy with a wedding and stuff, once its done he will be back to retrofitting, ive been waiting on him for a while too

^ I had no idea that was going on until tonight.

he was also in texas for awhile..

for the quad setup, i would put the fxrs in the low beam position because its bigger but it'll still act as a low/high beam.. as for the minis as a turn signal, that projector is going to be too big.. any reason why you want to go quads? to me its just for looks.. doesnt really help with output..

I feel like LED strips are getting played out, but at least no one I see has blue......
RX330's w/color mod lenses, gatling shrouds.

editpreviewj.jpg

I just picked up a pair of AP1 S2000 headlights, the projectors are mint! Thanks to my friend Fabian for letting me know that his buddy was selling it! Can't wait for retrofits next year!

cutting depends on what projectors you use, if you use something like the mini h1s, its just bolt it in, if you use projectors from another car then you will probably have to do some cutting and fitting to get it sitting right.

yes but remember you still need bulbs if you already have hids.. if you dont, they have a whole package..

Back