Official Si 1/4 mile thread

is that from yesterday?? I mean I was in NJ last night it seemed normal to me...

I almost went to ATCO today but hit the gym instead. Next week E-Town looking for 14's....
It was yesterday at around 2-3pm. Lol. A section of GSP had to be closed bc a flood covered both sides of the highway. That was a mess and I got stuck there for an hour.

is that from yesterday?? I mean I was in NJ last night it seemed normal to me...

I almost went to ATCO today but hit the gym instead. Next week E-Town looking for 14's....
atco was dead tonight, I had to many runs. had to keep sitting out to cool down, I don't like hot lapping. I left early as well at 9pm. I got in 8 runs from 6pm till 9pm. best run of the night 14.402, and the air was just getting good but I felt like 8 runs was more than enough for the night.

atco was dead tonight, I had to many runs. had to keep sitting out to cool down, I don't like hot lapping. I left early as well at 9pm. I got in 8 runs from 6pm till 9pm. best run of the night 14.402, and the air was just getting good but I felt like 8 runs was more than enough for the night.
Wow I still cant believe you can get that many runs in. I must be going to the wrong track. Maybe I will try Atco since ive never been there before. Plus I would like to get in a few back to back runs in to work on my launch. its kinda hard waiting hours between runs. Whats a good nite to go? how much to run?.

Wow I still cant believe you can get that many runs in. I must be going to the wrong track. Maybe I will try Atco since ive never been there before. Plus I would like to get in a few back to back runs in to work on my launch. its kinda hard waiting hours between runs. Whats a good nite to go? how much to run?.
It's $15 to race Tuesday night are test and tune, also Thursday or Friday nights. (That depends if there is an event going on Friday night) you can go to their web site and look at their calandar to make sure, google atco raceway. Gates open at 4:30 runs usually start around 5:30-6 and go till 11. I haven't had less than 7 runs in a night. Longest waits come from mecanhical failure of a vehicle.

It's $15 to race Tuesday night are test and tune, also Thursday or Friday nights. (That depends if there is an event going on Friday night) you can go to their web site and look at their calandar to make sure, google atco raceway. Gates open at 4:30 runs usually start around 5:30-6 and go till 11. I haven't had less than 7 runs in a night. Longest waits come from mecanhical failure of a vehicle.

I have never heard of a track with unlimited runs. Around here it is a set amount per run/runs.

I ended up looking them up. Thanks. Im going to try and make it out there one of these tuesdays.

I have never heard of a track with unlimited runs. Around here it is a set amount per run/runs.
WHATTTTT??!!?!?!?!?!

I ended up looking them up. Thanks. Im going to try and make it out there one of these tuesdays.
Cool, hit me up if you come down! If i'm not working I'll def come out to the track I only live about 20 mins away!

yeah my next time I'm going to ATCO it is further but I like just getting in as many runs as possible.

changed my ff oil the other day engine is running much better on 5w30 it's night and day.

First two passes couldn't get traction.IMAG0705_BURST002.jpg
second 2 passes
phpZoPP9sPM.jpg
FG4
rbc, rdx injectors, prl sri, rv6 dp, tsudo 70mm cb
I had half a tank of gas, spare tire, jack, and my 2 12's in box with amp. Car was pretty loaded but ran anyway. Stock tires with the factory Nitrogen in the tires.

^ Dang, you got a 98mph trap a couple times, remove the subs and toss on a set of sticky tires and you'll have 13's with a 100-101mph trap!

New best time
60' 2.083
Atco raceway
Injen CAI
@VitViper tune
Full race 3" titanium coated down pipe & cat back exhaust
Vis racing carbon fiber hood
Launch limiter set for 3,600 rpm
Traction control off
28psi tire pressure
1/4 tank of gas
92 octane
No spare tire

Left lane #6658
image.jpg image.jpg

New best time
60' 2.083
Atco raceway
Injen CAI
@VitViper tune
Full race 3" titanium coated down pipe & cat back exhaust
Vis racing carbon fiber hood
Launch limiter set for 3,600 rpm
Traction control off
28psi tire pressure
1/4 tank of gas
92 octane
No spare tire

Left lane #6658
View attachment 27372 View attachment 27373
Nice run. Really good 60' time. Congrats.

Back