ProCivic projector matte black LED headlights

I'm waiting for mine to come in, and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved by the manufacturer as mentioned earlier on this thread

Halogen cutoff

P3zo01Xl.jpg

KwvoyAWl.jpg

HID cutoff

6pz5Y5hl.jpg

mnn2vp3l.jpg

HID beam

pA0aetLl.jpg
How do you adjust the high beam? When my drls are on and I drive against my garage door I notice that my right side is like 1 foot higher than the left and the left one is ok it's the same level as the OEM high beams but I just don't know how to adjust them there isn't any adjustment screws for the high beam?

How do you adjust the high beam? When my drls are on and I drive against my garage door I notice that my right side is like 1 foot higher than the left and the left one is ok it's the same level as the OEM high beams but I just don't know how to adjust them there isn't any adjustment screws for the high beam?
I don't think there is any way to adjust the high beams, but maybe @PRO Civic knows

You can't adjust the high beams on these lights. Actually, all of the aftermarket headlights I've seen do not have adjustable high beams.

However, you could re-check your installation to make sure the right side headlight is not angled up slightly more than the left. Sometimes there is a little bit of free play, and it's possible to get the two headlights so they point at slightly different angles.

You can't adjust the high beams on these lights. Actually, all of the aftermarket headlights I've seen do not have adjustable high beams.

However, you could re-check your installation to make sure the right side headlight is not angled up slightly more than the left. Sometimes there is a little bit of free play, and it's possible to get the two headlights so they point at slightly different angles.
Ok il check em out once i put my hids in...i actually bought the headlights from yall and i plan on buying the hids from you guys also and love the new look on the site btw!

The "sway" of the hid can't be "removed". That is the result of putting hids in a reflector bowl designed for a halogen bulb. You can move the whole light beam in different directions as ^ said, but you can't alter the sway itself.
The "sway" of the hid can't be "removed". That is the result of putting hids in a reflector bowl designed for a halogen bulb. You can move the whole light beam in different directions as ^ said, but you can't alter the sway itself.
I figured out how to take the sway away!!! It was a ***** to do but I got it after a while just get the bulb and put it in like 180 degrees different than normal and you gotta play around with it a bit and when you got it in the right position lock it in place. I still hate that we have to go through all this just to put HIDs I love the headlight but I hate the cheap design of the projectors. And my high beam on my right side is still way high up, Iv tried adjusting the headlight but you can only adjust it so much, I mean the right side is way to far up if I can't adjust it:/

I figured out how to take the sway away!!! It was a ***** to do but I got it after a while just get the bulb and put it in like 180 degrees different than normal and you gotta play around with it a bit and when you got it in the right position lock it in place. I still hate that we have to go through all this just to put HIDs I love the headlight but I hate the cheap design of the projectors. And my high beam on my right side is still way high up, Iv tried adjusting the headlight but you can only adjust it so much, I mean the right side is way to far up if I can't adjust it:/

I'm glad you figured out how to get the HID bulbs in the right position. We're not particularly pleased with the projector design on this light set, but as your pictures prove, good light output is possible. We're looking into this issue right now to see if it's something the manufacturer can fix or improve on.

BTW, the lights looks awesome on your Civic! They match the 2013 bumper really well.

I'm glad you figured out how to get the HID bulbs in the right position. We're not particularly pleased with the projector design on this light set, but as your pictures prove, good light output is possible. We're looking into this issue right now to see if it's something the manufacturer can fix or improve on.

BTW, the lights looks awesome on your Civic! They match the 2013 bumper really well.
Well that's actually someone else's car he's actually the one I got the advise from so all the credit goes that that man right there!!! I was just saying I figured it out well I should have said "tried the solution" and it worked!! But I adjusted mine different than his but I like it! But I just hope I didn't mess up my hids just cause these headlights weren't made right you know? Il post some pics of my results. And if you do find any info let us know! It would be nice if they fix it and give us an amazing deal for like a trade in or something.

Yeah I'm hoping they do fix something. We're also trying out different bulb types to see if any result in better light output. The light output that you and your friend got is great though!

YEA I
Yeah I'm hoping they do fix something. We're also trying out different bulb types to see if any result in better light output. The light output that you and your friend got is great though!
Yea i need to post pics of my output. its similar to the one above but my beam is more focused towards the middle but ima play with it more and make mine like his.

Hi,

I am new when it comes to retrofitting my 2012 civic. I am planning to change my projector headlight and i've seen that you guys have already done it. Im planning to install this item(http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-1129:2e81a202b331e4531a705f34cb84d79d/index.html), and since some of you folks have done it already, I just have some few questions. Do I need a warning canceler(http://www.protuninglab.com/hiderwacacax.html) if its HID in this kind of projector headlight? if theres no warning canceler, will the HID workout fine or there might be some flickering or worst case not turn on at all? Can i still put a 9006 HID bulb in this kind of projector headlight? Or only H1 bulbs fit in this type? With regards to the HID ballast-- how hot does it get? Im just concerned if the ballast would get so hot that it might melt the zip tie that I will use to secure it, or melt the plastic its mounted on(if ever I see a spot where its plastic and can be mounted)? A little shed of light will be much appreciated. Thank you:)

Last edited:
Back